Ratings for Dr. Wanda Parsons

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Wanda Parsons over 16 years ago. She is the most pleasant, caring, knowledgable and helpful doctor I have come across in my almost 61 years. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Parsons.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Wanda Parsons has been my doctor for over 14 years and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and reliable. I can always depend on her for answers to my questions. If I have had any medical issues over the years, she would keep digging until she got to the bottom of it and treated the illness properly. It's such a wonderful feeling to know I have a very reliable doctor when I need her. Thank you Dr. Parsons.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Parsons is one of the best if not the best doctor I have ever had. She is very caring, compassionate, concerned and is always willing to go the extra mile for her patients. She had been my doctor for the past 13+ years and I couldn't possible ask for any better.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Wanda Parsons is a wonderful doctor. Very reliable, helpful, compassionate, and caring. Very thorough in her search for answers. Is always up to date on the latest technology. A professional all the way.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Parsons cares about her patients.She treats them with respect.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007