Ratings for Dr. Lucia Giglia

Dr Giglia is the best pediatrician we have ever met. When my twins were born pre-mature 14 years ago we met her while the girls were in the neo-natal department and we literally fell in love with her and she has been the girls doctor ever since!! Her staff is very helpful and friendly and we are never waiting....

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Well.................................... Wasn't happy

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Such a warm and kind person! Patient, understanding, respectful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Giglia called me herself when she had to cancel our appointment because of a major snow storm. She always told me to call her anytime if we needed her or were worried about anything for our son. She called me to discuss his MRI results so I didn't have to wait until the next appointment. She advocated for our son. She genuinely cares. We were so blessed to have her as a pediatrician for our son.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

She always diagnosed the problems when family doctors missed the issues. Always friendly and professional, great with my children, and always made referral to specialist when needed and was bang on each time. My kids love her, and because of her they want to be doctors. Don't know how others were able to give her bad review??? If you have children you want to be referred to her if the have health issues. Forever grateful that she became a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Brought our little one to the emergency 7times and was diagnosed with a skin condition!!!. 8th time we brought her she seemed to think it was poor parenting and wasn't a skin condition at all . I believe she isent very knowledgeable in her practice . Made me feel very low and as if I didn't know much when I questioned her why she made the diagnosis to begin with . This has also happend to a friend of mine with her child . Same doctor and all. She is stuck up rude and all around stupid to be quite honest .she put my son through a series of tests that were extremely painful.never found out what she had .she thinks very highly of herself and as soon as she sees something she doesn't understand she is rude and Makes you feel awful about yourself and parenting . . I was a midwive Intill I had my three children now Im a stay at home mother .I did not tell her this and was shocked of how she treated me and put my son through . Worst pediatrician I've ever had !!! She could atleast treat her clients like humans and not scum . She is a bitter person . Do not suggest !!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

she is very helpful and amazing at what she does. I had premature twin girls and she has been there every step of the way.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I am shocked to see someone with negative feedback about Dr Giglia. She cared for my daughetr for almost 5 years, and i truely believe that I couldn't get through those years without her. She is simply amazing: she makes you feel like your child is the only patient she has. The day before my daughther passed away, she was out of town with her family. The attendant Dr called her; she was back in Hamilton at the hospital @0900 on on a Sunday morning! Dr Giglia is an examplary doctor with an outstanding personality!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

We had the great fortune of being under the care of Dr. Giglia during a scary and unforseen admission to ER with our 3 1/2 year old daughter. Dr. Giglia was absolutely outstanding. She was compassionate, knowledgable and very thorough. She made several visits to follow-up on our daughters care despite being "off rotation". She brought us comfort and support throughout our almost 3 week stay. She sat with us and talked to us outside the Operating room. Dr. Giglia truely is a gifted and talented physician whom you would want to care for your child if they were ever sick. We are truely greatful to her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I was amazed to see that others had a negative opinion of Dr. Giglia . My daughter has been seeing her for a while now and she has always been amazing with the whole family. I find her a wonderful listener, for myself and my daughter, as well as knowledgeable and willing to go the extra step. She has left no stone unturned and her door is always open when I have a question about my daughters medical needs. Wonderful personality and bang on with her diagnoses. I find it hard to believe anyone has had an issue with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011