Ratings for Dr. Carrie Crombie

Dr. Crombie, is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. She's willing to spend time with her patients and do any necessary investigation when needed. She also has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I met this wonderful lady at the walk in clinic. Very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I have been a patient of this doctors for as many years as she has been at this practice. She is always cheerful and understanding. I believe she is very knowledgeable and caring. Unfortunately the office support is not always as good. They seem disorganized and fractured. The difficulty in obtaining an appointment or getting through on the phone is very frustrating. Until recently the objectionable receptionist was unacceptably rude and unhelpful. The senior staff member is nice and a recent new staff seems helpful. I always mention my experiences with the office to the doctor. Getting appointments is very difficult particularly as the doctor is only available part time and seems to have no medical back-up except for on call doctors.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

She is intelligent, caring and actually listens. I feel lucky to have her as my dr

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have been a patient of this physician since she opened her current practice years ago. She has always been sensitive, sweet and caring to my family. Could never have asked for a better family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Best Doctor ever--very compassionate--very knowlegeable and takes time to explain things

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Crombie's for years. Always attentive and kind, and never rushes you through your visit. Some staff are not friendly, nor act like they are professionals, but I have to say Dr.Crombie is worth the struggle to get past her Reception.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Crombie is a well educated, smart professional who is always respectful and kind. A real gem and a wonderful example of the important role a family physician can play in promoting health and helping people cope with illness.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I feel very lucky and blessed to have Dr. Carrie Crombie as my family doctor. She has a wonderful caring spirit and really gives her all to her patients. Dr. Crombie is proactive and responsible with her diagnosis's and looks at each case for it's own merits. She is open minded and is willing to look at what is the best for each of her patients. High level of professionalism and integrity.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I absolutely adore Dr. Crombie. She is so caring, attentive, helpful.. etc. I could not have a better person to take care of the health of myself and my children. I hope she knows what a truly amazing doctor she is, the world is a better place having her in it!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010