Ratings for Dr. Raul E. Gaona

Dr Gaona is an excellent physician. I've been seeing him for a little while now. I am very confident with his advice and opinions. He seems to be very, very smart. What I don't like about his practice is how his staff handles office operations and how they handle calls for information between appointments. They do not follow-up when they say they will and do not make me feel like my call is important. They do not seem focused on the patient but each other and whatever they're chatting about. The receptionist seems attentive. The nurse that brings you back and takes vitals left me in an office for about 15 min (without my knowing where she went or what I was waiting for) after she took vitals and before she took me to an exam room. She was very thoughtless about speaking to ME about what was going on but I could hear her talking to other staff members about office gossip. It was very rude. I've had trouble getting test results - they don't seem to have much empathy at all.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Raul E. Gaona's Credentials

• Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1987)