You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Arif Naqvi

Awesome doctor, great guy, understanding, knowledgeable and humble

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Naqvi is an exceptional doctor and human being. He has cared for me for over 15 years and I have followed him to his current location even though I live 2 hours from him. I have some times needed to wait after my appointed time but understand heart patients can cause this. He cares for and attends to many many patients and spends the time do his job thoroughly. Waiting time in any doctor office is a problem everywhere. we patients must understand this is a problem caused by the system and not the doctor. Be patient and work with this professional and you will receive the best help possible.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very pleased with this physician! Despite sometimes a longer wait, it is WELL WORTH waiting and everything gets done the same day. My parents' family doctor is always informed of their heart status. The staff has improved GREATLY over the past few months! Thank you to all the ladies who are always very eager to assist my parents and I.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER. PERIOD SAVED MY LIFE THE WAIT IS WORTH IT

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Terrible Doc & staff. Don't want to see them back ever. They don't know what they are doing. Also they have lack of communication skills among them. You may ruin your whole day on waiting. No punctuality & I never recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I've had several visits with Dr. Naqvi. He's always been friendly to me. He maintains eye contact and has a genuine interest in my concerns. Like all good doctors, there is sometimes a bit of a wait, but that's a sign of an MD that's in demand. No complaints.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Arif Naqvi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor, great guy, understanding, knowledgeable and humble"

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find him very professional and a caring doctor he somehow have the knowledge and experience "

March 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very short and rushed Dr is more interested in the number of patients he pushes through for the day"

October 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the way Dr Naqvi has treated me and his staff have been very helpful. "

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Naqvi is an exceptional doctor and human being. He has cared for me for over 15 years and I have followed him to his current location even though I live 2 h..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with this physician! Despite sometimes a longer wait, it is WELL WORTH waiting and everything gets done the same day. My parents' family doctor i..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DOCTOR EVER. PERIOD SAVED MY LIFE THE WAIT IS WORTH IT"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible Doc & staff. Don't want to see them back ever. They don't know what they are doing. Also they have lack of communication skills among them. You may rui..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "God like complex never on time staff very unprofessional waited 2 hours in waiting room"

October 2, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've had several visits with Dr. Naqvi. He's always been friendly to me. He maintains eye contact and has a genuine interest in my concerns. Like all good docto..."

September 3, 2014