Ratings for Dr. Leo K. Edwards

This is not referring to doctor skills but his office staff skills. Had left several messages and never called back. Send important paperworks for doctor for his patient. My end confirm send and complete. They never receieved paperwork. Attempted several times and never received it. Something is wrong if not received it after several times. If they can get referrals from other offices but not mine. Make me wonder.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr.Edwards and Michelle are great and very caring. As for the rest of the staff they are rude,disrespectful,cantankerous and very unprofessional! Besides that a 11:00am turned into 6hr appointment with the majority of the time being spent in a cramped waiting room with everyone complaining. Im done! This will be my last time. Got to find another doctor that has professional staff and customer courtesy and time management!.. Im Done!!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

They mess up on medicine every month they are rude and dr edwards acts gay

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I absolutely love and admire dr edwards and michelle in his office. He is a kind and compassionate man and I have never seen him without a smile. I know he works very long hours but never seems tired. He is a blessing to my husband & I. He is a doctor that truly cares for his patient. They just don't make them like him anymore. Thank you Dr Edwards!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I have been living with uncontrolled high blood pressure for the last 11 months, noone was able to get it down or appeared to care. My blood pressure was running 165/118. I had to wait a little longer than usual however it was worth it. My blood pressure has dropped tremendously and you felt that he cared when speaking with him. I will definitely be switching to him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Everyone of his frontline staff should be fired. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

I have been going to him for 10 yes & have always found him to be polite, helpful & full of information.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Dr. Leo K. Edwards's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1978)