Ratings for Dr. Greg Rex

Knowledgeable doctor, pleasant staff, great facility for kids (lots to play with), clean. We travel from far for allergy treatments, very pleased with Dr Rex. He explains everything thoroughly, lets you speak, listens, and is up to date on newest procedures and studies.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Very good doctor. Will explain his procedure well before he proceeds. Extremely good with children

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Rex about a year ago, and it was an awful experience. He was egotistical, ignorant, and very opinionated over things that he didn't agree with and stated that since he had many degrees, his opinion was right. Then proceeded to inform me that I was "wasting my money". Dr. Rex believed that my asthma was triggered by seasonal allergies, but it's now allergy season and my asthma hasn't returned. I was scheduled to have another appointment a month ago, but I cancelled; as I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Excellent experience every appointment! He's extremely good with kids and very knowledgable. Great listener. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Rex on more than one occasion and I must say that he was pleasant the first time I saw him. However, I did not find him to be helpful to me. He prescribed an antibiotic and after I finished it hadn't helped so he told me to go back to my own doctor. I assumed he would have prescribed it for longer, perhaps looked at a different kind or tried something! I definitely felt like I got the "brush off". - not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Rex and stuff have been nothing but wonderful,my son and daughter seen him for over 15 yrs and now he is my granddaughters doc. Thank you to Dr Rex and his fabulous Stuff

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I felt rushed. He didn't tell me anything new. He also told me to get rid of our pets. My child doesn't get anything worse than the common rare cold. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Amazing work with our son. Very knowledgeable about various treatment methods and a calming approach with the kids

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My experience with Dr.Rex has been nothing but a blessing. He wants to treat you the best, with the least amount of Medication!!! You don't hear that often from doctors.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Excellent doctor and awesome with our 4 year old. He had him laughing ad having fun at his appointment. The other staff were also great.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011