Ratings for Dr. S. Kariem

Dr Kariem took care of me at a time when no one could find a drug that worked with my illness. In 2002 under an experiment she tried a new drug that worked for what I had. She was patient and good towards me. I have missed her kindness when I moved out east in 2015. Good luck Dr k. Jo-Ann T

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

She should be stripped of her medical licence and not allowed near anyone again. Brutal person, Doctor, and overall human. She doesn't know how to deal with mental issues and she should be fired and never work in the medical field again.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Unprofessional and does not care. Told a patient they were acting immature when they were in crisis.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

excellent DR. AND LOTS OF RECEPTION IS HELPFUL HOWEVER WHEN I CALL UP AND ASK TO B E PLACED ON A SHORT CALL LIST AS IM IN CRISSIS IT IS NOT HELPFUL WHEN YOU ARE TOLD ONE MONTH IS SOON ENOUGH ISNT IT. OK IM RESPONSIBLE IF I KILL MYSELF BUT DO YOU NOT THINK THAT IT IS HARD TO ASK FOR HELP TO BEGIN WITH ? THANKS GUYS I REALLY FEEL LIKE IM IN GOOD HANDS AND ALSO I CALLED ONE DAY TO RELAY A MESSAGE TO A STAFF MEMBER AND WAS TOLD "IM REALLY BUSY" SHE DIDNT WANT TO RELAY MESSAGE W.T.F .ULTIMATELY I FEEL REALLY ALONE THANKS FOR A1 JOB RECEIPTION

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Kareem is a very knowledgeable and concerned practitioner. She listens carefully to her patients and applies her expertise to their concerns. Dr. Kareem often takes time from her personal schedule to help patients, many times researching for additional treatment to help meet patients needs. Psychiatry must often be a thankless career. As a public practitioner she must conform to a more regimented line of practice, with less autonomy than private practice and likely less financial reward. Dr. Kareem is only limited by the resources she has to work with. I only wish that in the community, perhaps the country at large, that there were physicians, general and specializing, that were as professional and selfless as Dr. Kareem.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Although she SEEMS knowledgeable, I don't know for sure. She was impatient with a family member, snappy, and yells when compassion is needed. You DO NOT YELL at someone who is already feeling badly about where they are in life. In our case, she was only too glad to get us out the door and seems to only want to work with certain types of people. Are psychiatrists supposed to just pick and choose when so many need help? This is Moose Jaw! There aren't many in a position to treat the mentally ill. Go to a bigger city and let us have someone who really cares for every case that is set before them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I am glad to have met her, because she has had such a positive influence on my life. She genuinely cares about her patients, and will spend extra time when needed. She is not a pill pusher - she wants us to be well. If it requires medication, then its offered.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I found it extrmely hard to get in touch with this docter.I did leave messages, however no return call was made.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

What a great doctor, she's helped in ways I could never imagine, and I'm thankful for all that she does. If you read this doctor Kariem, I think you're a wonderful person and you've changed my life so much for the better! thank you!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010