Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Mann

Dr Mann is amazing! He is one of the shortest wait times for surgery. His staff were amazing! I even witnessed them being bullied by a patient and they dealt with situation calmly in a professional way. The wait list for cataract surgeries are still pretty long at some offices. I was seen and had my surgery all with in a 6 month time frame. I feel that was excellent!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Doctor seemed Ok to me but never got to surgery. Front office staff rude and condescending Poor service so had to cancel and went elsewhere. Was called a bully by staff for asking questions

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Wait times can be very long -- they need to change scheduling procedures. Dr. Mann says very little, speaks in monotone, not forthcoming with info. Front desk sometimes seems overwhelmed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Wait time tends to be long. This I believe is a result of him taking time with patients and not rushing off because of a time frame. I had both eyes done about 3 years ago, cataracts removed and lens' put in. I'm very happy with Dr. Mann and his work. Started seeing him since then instead of the place I was going to which I will not go to again, was not happy there.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

SIMPLY THE ONE OF THE BEST. ACCOMMODATING & KIND!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I had both my cataracts removed and lenses inserted, Dr. Mann was wonderful and his staff all but one woman was very pleasant, only one rude person, not bad.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Arrogance and manners of the staff combined with extremely poor scheduling makes this office worth avoiding. I am sorry that my leg ever crossed trough that door.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

having just completed one eye surgury i find all of the staff and the DR. very helpful and easy to talk to. i am looking forward to my next eye being done

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Not Friendly does not want to see the patients as if he was forced to work and his knowledge is very old

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I found this man very cold.I don't doubt his ability but he certainly did nothing to put me at ease, and I left without any real answers to my questions, just monosyllables in reply to my concerns. I don't look forward to having to see him again.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010