Ratings for Dr. Luis G. Prieto

I had a great experience! I was late in the game with prenatal care thanks to terrible prenatal care from communicare (don't do it, don't go there). Dr Prietos office was able to get me in very quickly. I've never been to Baptist, but when you walk in- it definitely looks like an old building. We barely waited, I think they even called me in a little early. After they did my vitals and I was seated in the exam room, I barely had time to get comfortable before he came in. He did my consultation and a pap with breast examine and had me back in the waiting area in under 20 minutes! And its not like he flew through things, he gave me all the attention I needed and I was smitten by the end of it :) I grew up with the military and tricare and there fore had nothing but proper and attentive medical care. I've dealt with civilian medical care for about 7 years, and this has been my best appointment since then. I highly recommend Dr Prieto.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Luis G. Prieto's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)