Ratings for Dr. James Woodland

Very kind patient Doctor, never rush's you! I like that he does his research and always has the nurse get back to you with the info. This Doctor will take the time to listen to your concern's weather he's busy or not. Best Doctor i ever had, wait times can get long but that is because he does not rush you out.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Great doctor. There aren't many in Beamsville or Grimsby who measure up to Dr. Woodland. I hope he keeps it up, because this town truly needs him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Woodland r is the best Doctor my family has ever had....We were blessed to see him at the merg last night at west lincoln and he showed up because they were really busy... We had been sitting htere before we saw anyone from 2:30 when he waled thru the doors of the exam room at 9 i was so overcome by thankfulness He had my Daughter looked at Diagnosed and Xrayed with in an hour. His bedside manor is above and beyond what our health care now dishes out. I am so Glad relieved and thankful he is our family Doctor...Thank you doctor woodland for your excellent care and compassion ........CARM

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I had to leave my other doctor because he was rude, demeaning, and self centered. When I met Dr. Woodland I was so impressed with his intellect, his calm behavior and his need to follow up with any concerns about my health. I would recommend him 100% and I have put my total trust in him. All doctors should take example from him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Simply the best Family doctor we have ever had. Moved out of the area but still drive 60 minutes to see him. He does not rush you. Listens and asks questions and is very attentive and genuinely concerned about any issues you may have. Would recommend him 100% without question.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Woodland. Our family has been going to him for the last 10 years and would never consider another Doctor. He is extremely caring, intelligent and thorough in his assessments. I have never felt rushed, nor been hesitant to bring up other issues on my mind with him. He explores every avenue and is extremely thorough with his tests. All family Doctors should strive to be like Dr.Woodland.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My husband and I both love Dr James Woodland. His great personality & his professionalism is such a great match for our family. We are so thankful to find him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Woodland is fantastic. He doesn't rush into prescribing all kinds of meds before thoroughly reviewing all options with you. Very courteous and genuinely caring. AS mentioned in prior reviews, you do have to wait for him since he takes his time with all his patience. Laste afternoon appointments can be over an hour delayed, but as far as I'm concerned its well worth it. I completely value and trust his opinions.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Woodland sets the example for what all Doctors should strive to be. It is evident that he is in this field of work because he truly cares about people. He has a heart of gold!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Woodland is awesome. You do have to wait a little for him but it is because he does not rush his patients through their appointments . I value that he listens and is worth the extra wait. I have always felt that he takes my concerns and those of my family seriously. He is very knowledgeable about medicine. I would certainly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015