Ratings for Dr. Edward Murdoch

Great Orthodontist and staff. Very friendly and helpful. My three children have beautiful smiles thanks to Dr Murdoch and staff! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

We absolutely LOVE Dr. Murdoch. Excellent staff, love the ultra-modern office and waiting area. Excellent job on my child's teeth.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Everyone in the office was nice to me and I never had to wait. I like how friendly the staff were. They take good care of their patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I am from out of town and was looking for a very simple orthodontic procedure. Removal of a lingual bar (permanent wire) that was placed 10 years ago. I was told that i would need xrays, a consultation new retainer. Overall it would cost me a minimum of $300. Very unhelpful. My guess is this place likes to overcharge. I went to another orthodontist in town and he did it for free becuase it was "so simple and straightforward"

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Awesome Dr. and staff! I love my teeth and smile! I would recommend this office to anyone.Modern office, equipment, TV's IPADs, computers etc. made our experience even better! thank you Dr.Murdoch and staff for everything.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Murdoch has been my orthodontist for 2 years and he rocks! His new clinic is amazing - I like going in for my apointments. Thanks Dr Ed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Very nice, helpful, honest and caring. Excellent results with my sons teeth. Very satified. Runs behind alot, keeps you waiting..... Staff very friendly and helpful though. Would recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Great dentist and cares about his patients. Kids really like him, nice mannerism which helps too. Great office.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007