Ratings for Dr. Nand L. Mehta

The VA had chosen this Doctor for me and I have seen him every six months for over 3 years. I suffer from fibromyalgia and have gotten Zero help from him. In fact, he is removing the one prescription that has ever taken the edge off. Although his staff seems to help and give more tips than he does, he insists that my pain is untreatable. He does labs and x-ray that I never find out about. For instance, my big toe has swollen three times its' normal size. I have gone up 2 shoe sizes in order to wear shoes to fit my foot. The x-ray showed tissue damage, from what the nurse told me, however Dr Mehta refused to give me any answers or tips. He avoided the entire conversation by changing topics and telling me he is taking me off Vicodin. He does not care about his patience, who are all Vets, or his staff from what I have been told. He is by far the worse Doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Nand L. Mehta's Credentials

• Rnt Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1978)