Ratings for Dr. Claudio Rocci

Fantastic Dr. He is very good at making patients feel comfortable and he is very knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to explain treatments and gets to the root cause of the injury and pain. The staff are very friendly and always helpful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable and sincere. I take my whole family there

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Excellent doctor. Would recommend to anyone. I have gone to this Dr. when his practice first opened and am back again for a different issue over 20 years later. He is professional and understanding. He is giving me hope again. Don't second guess going.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Claudio is absolutely fabulous - caring, understanding, never in a hurry. 'Staff are great, as is his massage therapist Nicoletta. She's the best massage therapist ever.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Best place you can go when you are hurt! Dr. Claudio Rocci is the best chiropractor that I ever saw in my life.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Very kind, gentle, caring doctor. Feel very safe in his care. Receptionists are always very friendly. Barely any wait time. Highly recommend :))

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

amazing chiropractor! doesn't make you come back unless you need to. we have complete confidence in him. he's helped us immensely

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I find Dr. rocci to be a very understanding, helpful chiropractor. Has always been excellent with my family. Professional in every way. Great with kids. We would never change him for another chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

no words.... simply the best...claudio is an excellent chiropractor..

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Amazing Chiropractor...Very Knowledgable. Excellent raport with patients. I take both my children to him also. I wouldnt trade him for the world. Great family practise and the massage Therapist (ken) in his office is also excellent! The secretary's are great and very respectful and understanding with everything. I am speecheless and dont know what else I could add.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007