Ratings for Dr. Paul Rocci

Paul Rocci is an amazing chiropractor who truly is concerned about your well being. I feel fabulous after my adjustments! They are a fabulous team that were recomnended to me by a friend. I inturn highly recomnend Paul for his skill and personality!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Painful yet I keep going back because the benefits are amazing. Dr. Rocci is helping me deal with injuries so that I can continue to compete in kettlebells. The staff is so warm and friendly, and do their best to fit in an appointment. I recommend Stoney Creek Chiropractic to anyone who is looking for a chiropractor who isn't pushy, makes you feel comfortable, and takes the time to address the issues.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

32 Dr. Rocci is friendly , thorough and always advises on how to best treat injury when you get home. The staff are terrific too!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

They are great Doctors.... spend a lot of time and u heard right they actually listen to u. Always current...... had a foot problem and was scheduled for surgery but with their new machine called Shockwave it resolved my problem and l didn't have to have surgery.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Our family loves both Paul & Claudio. His office and other staff (massage & acupuncture) are great too.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Together with his brother, Claudio, they run an incredible practice. Although my husband and I use Claudio most often, Paul has taken time on a Sunday to meet us at his office when my husband through out his back. Can't say that about too many doctors now adays. Thanks, Paul!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Paul is a great Chiroprator who is very knowledgeable in his field. He has helped me personaly over the years with work or sports related injuries. I would recommend both Paul and his brother Claudio to anyone. Their office is called East Stoney Creek Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007