Ratings for Dr. Dianne M. Cooper

I love Dr. Cooper. She explains things, asks questions, doesn't talk down to you and doesn't blow off your concerns. I drive 100+ miles round trip to see her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Nothing to say except she is extremely overloaded and it's unfair to patients

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Cooper is the best Rheumatologist in W/Falls. I know because I have gone to all 3 of them. There is another site that rates Dr Cooper very low. This has to be bogus! She has a great bed-side manner and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

DR.COOPER SAT DOWN AND WENT OVER MY ENTIRE HISTORY THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER. SHE EXAMINED ME COMPLETELYAND DIDN'T DISCOUNT ANYTHING I SAID. I HAD BEEN TO A RHEUMATOLOGIST BEFORE AND WAS TOLD I JUST HAD SIMPLE OSTEOARTHRITIS. DR.COOPER DID A COMPLETE WORKUP AND I NOW KNOW I HAVE LUPUS! I COULD HAVE BEEN TREATED FOR THIS 4 YEARS AGO. THIS DOCTOR TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN!! HER NURSE SAT DOWN AND RE-EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ON MY SECOND VISIT AND WAS VERY SUPPORTIVE. THIS DR IS "OLD SCHOOL"!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Dianne M. Cooper's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company