Ratings for Dr. A Thwala

Has always been great to deal with and always felt like he cared about you!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The fact that you guys think a physician gets paid hundreds of thousands a year is hilarious! No seriously...it's not even close to that. Do you think qualified educated physician WANT to move to a town like Flin Flon? Be happy you have any medical care at all there...a lot do not #firstworldproblems. You want quality care, start PAYING for it...,like a good portion of the world does. You want free health care you get what you pay for. Blame the government.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Yes another foreign doctor brought in that would not make it as a paramedic but the government will gladly pay him couple hundred thousand to spew total incompetence . Has misdiagnosed many family and friends resulting in near death few times. He has a bad attitude with a lack of caring. A lacking doctor working at a lacking hospital..

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Picture it. You fall ill with a strange virus. You need cream. The system fails you. Then your white knight arrives and gives you your cream. I will never forget what this man did to help me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Typical Flin Flon doctor. Totally non competent. Just another wack job that's severely overpaid.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Submitted August 6, 2014

I had doubts about Dr. Twalla when he first started in Flin Flon but he is now my family doctor. Initially he had poor people skills but this has improved 100%. He is pleasant to talk to and does listen and respond to questions.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I went to Dr.Thwala, in search of why I was in so much pain. I first seen a long time local doctor, who never helped, so I went to Dr. Thwala. I was in a lot of pain, my whole left side was pained, my left leg felt swollen, I could hardly stand on my leg when trying to stand up from sitting, I had lower pain that went from my lower back around to the front lower abdominal area, I had a lack of energy. Dr. Thwala looked at me as though I was wasting his time, he told me I was just getting old, (I was only 47), that there were many more people in the world in worse pain than me, he then proceeded to talk about people who lost limbs, their pain, I just wanted to leave his examining room, when I stood, with great difficulty, he gave me such a look as though I was being pathetic. I went down to Saskatoon, back to my Doctor down there, after a CT scan, a MRI scan it showed that I had 2 pinched nerves and a bulging disc pressing directly against my spinal cord. 4.5 hour surgery,better now.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I have serious doubts about this doctors credentials. He doesn't seem to know what he is talking about, and doesn't even take the time to listen to the symptoms. He was very unprofessional and rude from the first time I met him. While I was in his office, he spent most of his time acting inappropriately with the female nurses and staff. He made my skin crawl and I was only to happy when the assessment was over and I was able to leave. It is worth the extra travel time to go to The Pas or elsewhere for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

This man should not be practicing medicine anywhere. He is totally incapable and don't know how he ever got a licence to practice in Manitoba or anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013