Ratings for Dr. Syed I. Nabi

Saw Dr. Nabi for sleep apnea. He was very caring, attentive, & knowledgeable during the whole process. Sleep study wasn't fun, but, necessary. He went page by page through my sleep study results, rather than just accepting the sleep centers results/recommendation. Remembered me on follow up visits. Good rapport.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This doctor is horrible beyond words. I went to him back in January complaining of dizziness, and my nose and arm all tingling for weeks. I had been advised by an out-of-state doctor friend, that these could be symptoms of MS or diabetes and that I should see a doctor to get it checked. Dr. Nabi didn't listen to my heart, my lungs, check my reflexes or anything else. The only way he touched me was to look in my ears to see if they were infected. He told me that my nose was tingling due to it being cold outside (when I pointed out it was happening on a trip to warm California he shrugged), that my arm was tingling due to a pulled muscle in my arm (which I didn't have!), and I was dizzy because I was dehydrated. I specifically asked if MS was a concern. He told me "When looking at your symptoms MS is the furthest thing from my mind." He didn't TRY to even look into anything! I went for a second opinion. Lots of tests and 4 months later, I was told by an MS specialist that I have MS.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Dr. Syed I. Nabi's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1999)