Ratings for Dr. David Scott Burton

Only been to him one time, but will go back. Seems to bee a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I cannot believe this MD is so highly rated. The worst MD I have ever been to. His MA did not know what a normal BP should be. When I went in for review and concern of HBP, he said I did not need to be on any meds (family history) because in 20 years I would be back with heart problems. Really? It was unbelievable. And he did not even examine me. Then he proceeded to over code the visit. Horrible.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Burton for 5 years+. I have multiple complex diseases and take no less than 15 medications. It takes a special doctor to treat someone safely like me. His best quality is that he listens to you and asks appropriate questions. Dr. Burton is the best! Oh, I forgot to mention that I am an RN and am very picky when it comes to physicians.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Burton is the first to suggest minimal drugs. He has been my doctor for 17 years. He always takes whatever time is needed to answer all questions. I have always been very happy with his care; I am now 59 years old.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

The good DR.Burton has been my PCP now for almost 4 years now.I would send my own mother to see him,yes the man is busy but he is worth the wait.I have special needs and he is more than willing to let me explain my thoughts and gives me information on my thoughts.At first he seemed abit rushed but if he knows one has a real question he will listen.And no he is not a pill dispenser without cause,he always looks at my underlying causes.thnx DR.B:)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

I hate changing doc's. I am glad to have found Dr Burton. He has provided excellent care for me and my wife and I would recommend he to anyone. Now days it is a busy time for health care but he has always giving the time needed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I take care of my aging In laws. I found Dr Burton rushed and not very interested in their care. Dr Burton seems to push pills with out investigating under lying causes.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

He has been my Dr. for years, always listens, because he is busy he can appear "short", but that's not the case. I think a great deal of Dr. Burton.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Burton has always taken the time to find the solutions to my problems.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

I agree I think he was busy. I wasn't really comfortable with him either. It was a first visit.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Dr. David Scott Burton's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1970)

Commercial Insurance Company