Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Haug

Painless and caring. Was very pleased to find treatment to be different than my previous experiences with crack/adjustment types. Can move my neck for the first time in years. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

My husband and myself have been treated by Dr. Haug for over 10 years. After three rear end accidents over the years, without Dr. Haug life would of been unbearable. My husband had terrible migrane headaches, but after treatment has been migrane headache free. As we age we develope many aches and pains but Dr. Haug has keep these to a minimal.. Love ya Dr. Haug.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Haug is the first chiropractor I have every been to as a patient. He has made great improvement on my levels of chronic pain in my neck and back. I recommend him to everyone with pain issues.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Haug is a great chiropractor. He takes time to get to know his patients, and is caring, knowledgeable, and helpful... and a lot of fun! The atmosphere of his office is warm, "homey," laid-back, and comfortable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2005

Dr. Andrew T. Haug's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1997)