Ratings for Dr. Carolynn Oleksyn

Dr Carolynn Oleksyn is an excellent Dentist. She is so gentle I don’t require freezing for most of my procedures and always have a painless experience. I like how she is straightforward about procedures and what is necessary. She does not pressure me to do anything I don’t truly need to do and explains every procedure. She has an excellent team and I always feel welcome and comfortable. She is also great with children. Dr Oleksyn is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend her to everyone. She is the best dentist I ever had!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

As Office Manager at Sutherland Dental, I have witnessed many happy and satisfied patients of Dr. Carolynn Oleksyn. Please see our nearly 500 excellent testimonials at our website sutherlanddental@shaw.ca. I myself have just finished my invisalign with Dr. Oleksyn and extremely happy with the process and results.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Oleksyn for almost 20 years. She and her staff are professional, gentle, and all of my experiences have been excellent. My daughter is excited to go see Dr. Oleksyn.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

One of the best experiences I have had at the dentist. She could read how anxious I was and made a point several times during my fillings procedure to check in and ask if I was doing okay.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I had several fillings replaced. They switched out the metal ones for the new white ones. Once finished the technician used the bite paper to mark highspots for removal. In the process she removed portions of several teeth that had had no previous work on them. I inquired about modifying perfectly good teeth to accommodate the changes they had made to repaired teeth and was told not to worry about it. I experienced an extreme change in my bite and still have problems with it 5 years later. At other occasions have had several units of time charged by the hygienist for 5 minute cleanings.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I seen Dr. Oleksyn for a few years. Got braces from her. Every dentist ive had before her said I had wonderful teeth. I had so much work done in the last few years ive seen her. She also disced my teeth way too much & I'm left with huge gaps between my teeth. :-( I wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

For a person who has been terrified of the dentist for 20 years, Dr. Oleksyn has been a godsend. She is very gentle and patient. I am only able to work within my insurance coverage limits each year, and she has never pushed me to do more work than I can afford. It's been several years, and my teeth are finally in good condition again. She is very patient, her staff are fantastic, and nobody there is pushy. The best dentist my family has found in saskatoon!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Oleksyn and her staff are friendly, knowledgeable and make a patient feel at ease, especially nervous ones like myself! By far the best dentist/assistant I've been to, and I'll miss them when I move!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

I was very satisfied with the procedures done by Dr. Oleksyn. Very professional and explained details. Lovely personality.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

I went into get a broken tooth fixed and she told me half way into the procedure that my insurance was not going to cover it and I needed to pay up front. Being a student, I assumed my two insurance plans would cover it as I can not afford dental work. I had to make some phone calls in order to get enough money to pay and she would not let me leave until I paid. And later I found out my insurance was going to cover it but they never tried billing them.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008