Ratings for Dr. Kevin C. Shilling

He's just the very best! I've been seeing him since 2003. Hes always a warm professional with a deep understanding of wonky lung issues. I'd been ill for two years before seeing him. His diagnosis really helped me understand my condition and how to live with my respiratory problems. I now have better quality of life and have gained a fun professional relationship with Dr. Shilling and his great staff. My husband sees him as well.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Shilling is one of the best, most thorough doctors I have ever had. He researches, consults with colleagues, and spends a lot of time to make sure he has the correct diagnosis to complicated health problems. Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Shilling is very knowledgable and very thorough. He is very detailed and explained everything so that I would understand it completely. I went to him because he has been recommended by someone else. I plan on continuting with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Kevin C. Shilling's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)