Ratings for Dr. Maria C. Lukowsky

Dr. Lukowsky is just a pill pusher. My mother in law was an active alcoholic. The Dr. continued to prescribe pain pills, seditives, tranquilizers etc. after I told the Dr. my mil had a drinking problem. My mil kept fallling down, having car accidents, (after taking Ambian) and all sorts of problems because she was mixing pills with alcohol. The good Dr. knew this and continued to give her pills she didn't need just to keep her coming back. I think she is a disgrace.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Lukowsky is an excellent doctor. Very good at prescribing the right treatments. I had terrible IBS pain, but wasn't sure if it was IBS or another condition. She's the only doctor who ever prescribed a medicine for me and it really helps me. Especially when I'm having a very bad episode of cramping. All of the doctors in the practice are excellent. Dr. Lukowsky's father was a physician for many years and had a great reputation. Seems he handed it to his daughter. She is MD/VIP now, but worth the money if you can afford it.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

I have been a patient of hers for several years. I decided to stay with her as my primary physician after she joined MDVIP (which some refer to as "boutique" or "concierge" medical services) and I had to pay an annual fee of $1,500 for the privilege. I think she is very competent and has a pleasant manner with pateients. I have a positive opinion of the nurses in her office. Since she joined the MDVIP program in May 2008, it has been easier to get a same/next day appointment with her and she is able to spend more time with you on each office visit.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr.Lukowsky is one of the finest doctors I have ever known. My Maryland doctors were all based at Johns Hopkins, so I was used fine service. I was very pleasantly surprised to find a doctor so close to my home who is not only knowledgeable, but incredibly compassionate. In the three years I have been going to Dr. Lukowsky, I have never waited more than five minutes to see her, and I never felt my examinations were hurried. She is young, thorough and smart. I heartily recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Awesome Dr. The only problem is that she is not a private practice - $$ to join/year. :(

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Maria C. Lukowsky's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1991)