Ratings for Dr. David Choi

Dr. Choi may be a good physician, but his professionalism and service are horrible. I selected him as my PCP for United Health Care. About 2 months after I selected him, I began to get an infection on my leg and needed to see a doctor. I was shocked to find that Dr. Choi and his secretary refused to see me! They claimed that they did not accept new patients from Optimum Choice and that it didn't matter that I needed care that day. I explained that Dr. Choi had actually been my PCP for 2 months, and that all I needed was care for one day, but they became belligerent and demanded I leave. Even presented with an obvious infection, they refused to provide care that they would be reimbursed for! Perhaps UHC's reimbursement wasn't up to their standards. Whatever the reason, Dr. Choi's actions exemplify everything that is wrong about health care today--a focus only on the bottom line and no interest at all in patient's wellfare. Stay away!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. David Choi's Credentials

• Chonnam Univ Med Sch, Kwangju, So Korea (Grad. 1961)