Ratings for Dr. Graham Hunter

After deep thought, I had to put 5's for each category. Dr. Hunter and Naomi are a great team. They are both very friendly and very good at making a person feel welcome, especially when the last thing you feel like doing is going out when you are sick. As far a punctuality goes, I have never had to wait longer than 15 minutes from my appointment time. Naomi, the Office Manager goes out of her way to be helpful, and make sure that all your paperwork is complete, and any requestions or paperwork of any kind is taken care of in a timely manner. Dr. Hunter of course is very helpful with his calm demour, and great amounts of knowledge stored in that mind of his. One of the things I like best about Dr. Hunter is that he also helps out at 3 or 4 Old Folks Homes. I love the idea that when you are to old to go to the Doctors office yourself, that he, he is a Doctor that goes to these homes and looks after even more people. He is a man of good nature, and actually cares for the people he treats. This is a rare quality today, and I very happy that I have the great support from both Dr. Hunter an dNaomi. I would reger this clinic to the Queen of England herself". Sincerely, Sandy Bissell

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been a patient for over 30 years. I love Dr. Hunter and Naomi. The two of them provide the most caring and compassionate healthcare in Calgary. I refuse to see any other doctor. Graham and Naomi are always there for me. I trust them both completely and I never feel judged even though I have a serious mental illness. I am so glad that he has treated my whole family for 30 years. He knows my genetics, my parents health and what health issues I may be facing from having been an actual real family doctor which is extremely rare today with a walk in on every other corner. I do not trust anyone but Dr. Hunter and he is hands down the best doctor in Calgary

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Hunter is an old fashioned doctor; by that I mean that he genuinely cares about his patients. He has always given me the time that I need. He has gone "above and beyond" for me because of his caring nature. Sometimes he runs a bit behind schedule, and that is because if a patient requires a bit more time, he gives it. I wholeheartedly forgive him for doing that!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Hunter has been my dr for 38 years ...rare to have a family dr anymore ...thank you sir .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Hunter is a Great Doctor , he has been my doctor for over 20 years !! The Best

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

So very thorough and helpful. Very compassionate. Front desk can be a pain in the butt, no more than most medical debt desk staff though. What a wonderful doctor. It'll be a shame when he finally takes his much deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

My family is really happy with Dr Hunter..,thumbs up

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Hunter is a straight shooter. He tells it like it is, no sugar coating which is refreshing. i was a drinker for years and with 1 consultation with Dr. Hunter i quit and have been sober for over 2 years just because of the straight shooting advice i got from him. i would also like to say that his receptionist, Kathryn, is the most pleasent and cheerful person I have ever met. She also takes a genuine concerb for your health and well being and will fit me in within a couple of days that is unusual. Keep up the great work Kathryn. Craig.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr hunter's office has refused for the last 2 months to release my medical records to myself or my new family doctor. I have suffered a heart attack and immediate access to my records is paramount to my treatment. He has finally agreed to forward my records after I pay a rediculously high fee and this is has caused significant problems as I am homeless and have no disposable income. There is a provision that the fee is required to be paid after the release to insure continuaty of care and he has ignored that. I would reccomend that all persons be careful when contacting this doctor for any care.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Have moved provinces and really miss the care Dr. Hunter provided. His commitment to our medical care was exemplary and always provided with a sense of deep compassion so rarely seen these days.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011