Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Robbins

It would be great if you could get a hold of her office other then just Monday. Hers an idea. Get a voicemail and return patiences calls!!! It is 2015

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

She os not a good Dr she mis diagnoised my Dad and he ended up having blood cancer and diing three weeks after ahe saw him and told him and treated him for something minor she is horrable would never recommend her to anyone!!???

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Robbins. I found her to be very thorough In her examinations , easy to talk to and a very knowledgeable person.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

first met this doctor in Emergency department - with chest pains - found her very thorough and followup care good

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Seems nice at first. Doesn't listen very well to the patient's needs. Dr. Robbins is fine if everthing she does treatment wise works out her way. If you have another condition not related to what she is treating you for there is accommodation made for that other condition. Dosen't consider how interaction of drugs she prescribes and others the person is on can make a patient sick. Still pushes her treatment. Both my family doctor and other specialist I see have recommended me to see another specialist instead of her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

has been my doctor since 1994 the best i have ever seen and very easy to talk to and ask questions how she finds time for all she does amazes me to no end

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Great doctor and great office. Have seen her for years. Very personable. Goes out of her way to assist. Glad that I have her as my physician

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Probably the best doctor I have ever seen - intelligent, helpful and friendly. Her puncuality was nothing to write home about, but I think I can accept that our physicians in Canada are doing the best they can with such limited resources. Not to mention that I have since found out that she balances her medical responsibilites with a significant commitment to the administration at Joseph Brant. Overall, I wouldn't want to be treated by any other internist.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Robbins in my experience is usually only 'short' with good reason. Patience can sometimes be difficult to come by especially for working mothers. Dr. Robbins is a brilliant mucisian, has raised four beautiful children and runs a wonderful home , deals with a variety of extended family issues....all of this on top of sharing a practise with her husband, she has also be given augmented responsiblity for medicine at Joseph Brant. In my books, she is a very solid 10!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

another great doctor who needs to reign in her staff. once you get in, she is very knowledgeable -- up to date on latest treatments and techniques -- but you can't get past the gate.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007