Ratings for Dr. Howard Bernstein

I have others ratings. Not much to say. Dr B is the best. Funny compassionate and effective. He is truly the best psychologist ever.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have dealt with anxiety for years. Dr. B. was the last of several therapists that I saw. He understood and diagnosed my problem in one session and call my GP to suggest a prescription. After only a few sessions my panic is gone and I can do things that I have never done before. I even took my first trip on a plane for 4 hours. Dr. B. is the most caring and knowledgeable person that I have ever met and his humour has such a disarming effect.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Bernstein really helped my family. It is difficult to describe him. He is like a funny magician. While he is humorous you can tell he has great street sense and a very intellectual mind.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Just noticed this site or would have commented much sooner. You man helped me with PTSD in 1985. After seeing psychiatrists and other psychologists, I thought there was no real help. Somehow, I was put in touch with you and it changed my life. Thank you, Doctor, very much. (Sorry about that other fellow... ) R

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Bernstein is the best! He has helped our family with our daughter's school and with therapy as well. His staff is awesome and the social skills group she attended was professional and a lot of fun. It really boosted her confidence.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been in therapy with Dr. B. for about six months. My change is dramatic. This is the most genuine man I have ever met! He uses humor and concrete examples always. He has changed my life!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I just read my son's comments about Dr. Bernstein. What a wonderful change. There is no one like Doctor B. It's a shame he can't see more patients but his colleagues are also great.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr B is awesome. He is smart funny and logical. He's an old guy but act young and is really like an old teenager. I was not getting along at home and after three times things are way better. Dr B is magic.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Had a psycho- educational assessment done at Dr Bernstein's clinic, Chisholm. Our public school recommended it. Wow!! Comprehensive, accurate, and our son loved it. Definitely look at Doc B.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have known about Dr. Bernstein for some time. He is a mature fellow with a very young attitude and is very up to date on school related issues. He saw my grandson and so helpful in settling the child, his parents the school and us the grandparents. Bless you Dr. Bernstein

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014