Ratings for Dr. SUSAN Park

Dr. Park has been my doctor for years. She is very knowledgable, kind, empathetic and an EXCELLENT doctor. She is very throughough and follows up with every question and concern i have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Someone posted this comment and I have to agree. " I saw Dr. Park and was not pleased. She walked in with her laptop and started shooting out questions. None of my concerns seem to matter to her. Her bedside manner is horrible and I definitely won't be back. Very, very rude. " She did the exact same thing to us when we were there. She was very condescending. Horrible experience. We are not going back.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Great doctor, you can tell that she loves kids, she treats my doughter with love and care . Always pays attention to all our questions. She puts all the information in her laptop so she can track the child's development.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

i would Highly recommend her. She really listens and is very attentive. I am very impressed with her follow-up when I call.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I've seen Dr. Park three times in two years and my most recent appointment reminded me why I don't see her more often. She is condescending, arrogant, and lacks people skills. Why is she even a doctor if she doesn't seem to enjoy her job? Or maybe she only enjoys talking down to people. I feel sorry for her coworkers - I would hate to work with her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I've always had postitive encounters here. The front desk staff has always been polite, friendly and helpful. Once when I wasn't feeling well I called in the morning to schedule an appointment and I had no problem scheduling one for later that day. Very impressed. Dr. Park has always been friendly towards me. She does like to get down to business when she enters the room by coming in and opening up her laptop and asking questions, but that's probably because she wants to get the appointment done in a timely manner so she can get to the next appointment,etc. She's always taken the time to listen to any of my concerns and I've never felt rushed. I'm sad that my insurance is changing and isn't accepted at this practice, because now I will have to find a new doctor and facility. I would highly recommend Dr. Park and this practice. My sister and friend also go to this office and would recommend the doctors.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Park was very helpful. She made me feel at ease, took time to discuss my symptoms and the causes for my issue. My 12-month-old was with me and she was kind to him as well. I highly recommend her and am surprised at the negative ratings. I made a last minute appointment and they had me in the exam room within 5 minutes of my appointment time. I don't think I've ever had that quick of service. ever. anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Park is a generally ok doctor. She seems knowledgeable and is quick to get down to business. Her people skills are lacking- she is brusque and comes across a bit conceited. For example, she won't talk to you about whether you want to do a test, but simply tells you you need one and proceeds to order it up unless you stop her. I would see her if I needed an urgent appointment and had to, and wouldn't fret about the quality of care, but given a choice I'll avoid her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

As new to the area, I was hoping to develop a great patient/doctor relationship as I have had with my previous Doctors in NYC. Instead I have never experience such low professionalism. Dr. Park has -O- bedside manner. She literally dismissed my issues that are both chronic and some acute, by dismissing them to: 1) "You should just get a new Job or move" 2) "Get rid of your dog"... I have nothing positive to say about this doctor. She is one you ask "why did you choose this profession. As I left this nightmare of a visit, I heard the Dr. mumbling under her breath. NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. SUSAN Park's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA