Ratings for Dr. Joel M. Feder

Dr. Feder is a wonderful Doctor and he always takes the time to talk to me and explain everything. He is patient, kind, and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Very good doctor and staff. He really takes the time to explain everything to me. I have been a patient of his and my whole family in fact for over 10 yrs. High recommended!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Feder has been my doctor for about 25 years and I am so glad to have had him looking after my health. His staff is friendly and responsive. Dr. Feder always calls me personally to give me results of tests, which I really appreciate in case I have questions. I would recommend this doctor very highly, and I'm no pushover when it comes to ratings. He is skilled, kind, thorough, and professional.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

First of all I don’t know why someone would give Dr. Feder a low rating? Doctor Feder is a family doctor not a Psychiatrist. The office is busy but I never have to wait long. I like the extended hours it accommodates our life style for appointments after school (I really hate to take them out of school). My youngest son has heart problems and on our first visit he made arrangements with a pediatric cardiologist in Mercy Hospital just from reading his charts. He is thorough with his examination’s asking many questions which most doctors do not take the time to do. I was impressed with Dr. Feder‘s bedside manner truly a kind, very efficient personally. I think if you’re looking for a new family doctor that is of the highest quality it would be Dr. Joel M.Feder.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I have seen Dr. Feder for about 10 years now, and he has ALWAYS been very open, friendly, and responsive to my health questions and needs. I have always been treated with respect by his staff. I woudl HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Feder to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Nice and caring man. I feel trully confortable and cared for in my every interaction with him. Far more than just a doctor, he is a great human being.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Feder is awesome. So friendly and he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

I like Feder. He seems to care about his patients. I have had doctors that were always in a rush to get out of there, and he is not like that.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Feder is immediately responsive to my problems and I believe his compassion for people drives his practice. He refers me to the best specialists when necessary. He listens to my concerns and gives me good advice. His office and staff are also well managed and give immediate response. I know when I am ill he and his office will be there to help me. For the 13 years, I have used his services, he has assisted my basic health needs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Joel M. Feder is a horrible doctor. He is not very tactful with his words and is very ignorant in regarding physical and probably even mental health. I could give you several examples, but I'm going to keep this short. I have severe insomnia after being treated by him with no success for about 5 months, drug after drug, I asked him if it would be possible for me to partake in a sleep study, and his response was, "what's a sleep study," laughing at me. Not only that, once I had recieved the results back from the sleep study, I recieved no phone call from him, which he was supposed to do, and I was told by the sleep specialist that the doctor was supoose to have had me take a blood test to have check for abnormaly elevated hormone levels before I had even done sleep study.... That's just one instance. If you're looking for a new doctor, I definitely wouldn't choose this one.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Joel M. Feder's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1975)