Ratings for Dr. George Sparks

George and Diana are great people and George is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

His catch phrase is "you're young, you'll be fine" to every. single. Issue. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I always found Dr.Sparks seemed like he really cared. He always took as long as he needed to listen and I never has to wait too long for an appointment because he did not take on too many patients. But after experiencing odd symptoms for 2 years and test results came back normal he shrugged off that anything was wrong with me and did no further investigation . So finally, I went to another doctor who discovered the condition I had in 10 days. Because I was young and healthy Sparks assumed nothing was wrong when in actuality there was. I could have learned sooner. I do think he really does love being a doctor and cares but he was just too relaxed for me on my problems I was expressing.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. George Sparks is a great doctor. When he was living in Calgary, he was my family doctor, the greatest person you could ever meet, his wife was his receptionist Diane and she is also a great person to talk to. I wish they never moved but....I am glad that others feel the same as i do! Always helpful and to the point helped me out a lot. Miss you guys.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

My family and I are very fortunate to have George as our family Doctor. He has always found time if I needed to see him fast. After an operation I had to see him every day for a week, it was never a problem.a very caring man so to is his wife.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

excellent family Doc. Very knowledgeable and supportive. Keeps his practice small so he can care for his Patient's.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Excellent doctor -- very kind, caring and helpful. Takes time to explain things to you in a respectful manner.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

George was my doctor in Calgary for many years. George was the best Dr I have ever had, the doc that took over his practice, in my opinion, he is never there when his patients need him. I would like to find another doctor but I cannot find one who is accepting new patients. George was there whenever you needed to see him, you did not have to book an appointment 1 - 2 weeks in advance. My daughter, mother and I were rear ended in an MVA last year and we could not get in to see him. I was told he was booked and could not fit me in at this time. I check the internet on a regular basis to see if George & Diana come back to Calgary. If they do come back I will be first in line to be his patient again. George and Diana if you read this post please remember that you are dearly loved and missed in Calgary.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

glad to be a patient of Dr Sparks, very helpful always on time, and time to listen. great secretary, very helpful, and friendly.e a great team

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

When you leave Dr.Sparks' office you generally know about the details of what afflicts you and much more important,he gives you hope and a sense something can and will be done. Dr. Sparks has an aversion to medication and salute him for that stand.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009