Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

Had my nose done back in 2006. Super satisfied to this day. His credentials are beyond incredible. He could possibly hold your hand a bit more (esp for a first-timer to plastic surgery), and his communication skills aren't stellar (non-native speaker), but his exemplary work speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

First, let me start off by saying that I really liked Dr. Rai. He has an incredibly warm personality and he seems to be a very caring man. This is why is pains me to say that I absolutely HATE the work that he did on me. My right breast is way higher than my left. It almost seems like it was misplaced under my muscle because when I cough or do certain movements, it moves really funny. Quite embarrassing I must say. My left breast looks nice but my nipples have large scars and the left nipple is no longer circular but jagged. I'm actually more embarrassed to be naked now than I was prior to surgery. This kind of defeats the purpose of getting the procedure done in the first place and it was so incredibly costly. If I could turn back time, I would not have had him as my surgeon. He also convinced me to go larger than I wanted, assuring me that I would lose some of my natural breast tissue so they would not appear as large. They are way too large for my body now and now I am finding myself wearing high neck tops all of the time and trying to find bras to make me seem smaller. I feel like a sow. I wish I was joking. :-( Just beware and cautious. I wish I was one of the lucky ones who it turned out for. I know things can happen and I guess I was one of the unlucky ones.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I had breast augmentation performed by Dr Rai in 2013. My initial impression upon meeting him was that he was quite old and I was not sure he would do a good job but upon talking with him I learned how much more knowledgeable and informative he was compared to other doctors I saw for a consult. I am indian female age 25 went from an A to D cup. He was a bit conservative about how many cc's to recommend but I had been advised by others slightly bigger is better as size will slightly decrease with time as they "fall". Dr Rai gave me instructions to prepare for surgery and I followed them diligently including an apple a day and prescribed supplements presurgery to reduce bruising. My surgery went smoothly and 3 years later I am extremely pleased with results. I had no complications from surgery and looks great. I continue to see him for yearly check ups and he is very honest and helpful about other cosmetic advice. Can be a bit eager to promote skin care products but overall great experience. Was recommended to him by a friend who had same procedure and also by top reviews. Will be retiring from surgery soon but is highly recommended. Have seen many other doctors about aesthetics and Dr Rai is great if you can move past being biased to his age.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Rai is simply amazing! highly recommend for any breast procedure and face! he is an artist and is really talented. Not to mention he is super kind and listens to all your needs and questions, great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Rai is money hungry. He will try to get as much money from you as possible. Upon consultation he will give you one quote, if you come for a second consult he will give you a different quote. He doesn't remember. Then he'll say 'I'm giving you a discount', which he isn't. Money hungry.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Rai is very skilled and I would also describe him as an artist. I would recommend him to anyone however, he did encourage me to go bigger than I would have liked. I think he is an artist who appreciates large breasts. I regret my decision to follow his advice on the number of cc's I should get. I should have gone with my instinct as my breasts did not reduce by 20% in size after 6 months as he mentioned they probably would. I am otherwise very pleased with the procedure and results. I would go back to him but I would just be more vocal about what I wanted.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

plastic surgeons are not magicians. sadly, i learned this the difficult way. i underwent a procedure by Dr. Rai & had some imperfections that I later went to correct by a different surgeon. I very much regret my later decision. Dr. Rai was very knowledgeable and realistic about what I could expect. He might not give you what you want to hear, but he is an artist and can give you as close a look to natural as possible.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

As a woman with SMA Type 2 Muscular Dystrophy undergoing breast augmentation is something of a challenge for any Surgeon. Dr. Rai had the skill, compassion and courage needed to successfully perform breast implant under the muscle for me. I am most grateful to Dr. Rai and his team for sticking through this together <3

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had my nose done back in 2006. Super satisfied to this day. His credentials are beyond incredible. He could possibly hold your hand a bit more (esp for a fir..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "First, let me start off by saying that I really liked Dr. Rai. He has an incredibly warm personality and he seems to be a very caring man. This is why is pain..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation performed by Dr Rai in 2013. My initial impression upon meeting him was that he was quite old and I was not sure he would do a good jo..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rai is simply amazing! highly recommend for any breast procedure and face! he is an artist and is really talented. Not to mention he is super kind and listen..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rai is money hungry. He will try to get as much money from you as possible. Upon consultation he will give you one quote, if you come for a second consult h..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rai is very skilled and I would also describe him as an artist. I would recommend him to anyone however, he did encourage me to go bigger than I would have..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "plastic surgeons are not magicians. sadly, i learned this the difficult way. i underwent a procedure by Dr. Rai & had some imperfections that I later went to co..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rai made my breasts look so amazing everyone wanted to go see him. And after 18 years they still look great!!! Top notch, I'll give him a 10+"

June 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.cosmeticsurgery-bc.com" to "http://www.cosmeticsurgery-bc.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 3W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "301 East Columbia Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045222925".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic surgeon !!! Been their for 2 diff. Procedures and have sent many family and friends !! He is the best by far'!!"

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As a woman with SMA Type 2 Muscular Dystrophy undergoing breast augmentation is something of a challenge for any Surgeon. Dr. Rai had the skill, compassion and..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a lollipop lift and implants done in April and I already adore them one week post op. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for superb work. "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation done a few months ago and I am so happy with the results.. I went from barely an A cup to a small D with saline filled implants an..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done last October by Dr. Rai and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Super nice guy, I had a great experience. Every time I called ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rai was recommended to me by a Professional Body Builder who had used him and thought He was the best choice around. I had 3 babies in 4 1/2 years and I nee..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Please do not go to Dr Rai. I have been to him 3x to correct his OWN mistakes. My breasts keep getting worse yet he keeps calling them BEAUTIFUL. He is BLIND. ..."

September 14, 2014