Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

Performed breast surgery on family member 14 years ago. We are still cleaning up the mess. I concur that he lacks the talent nad the understanding of the patient. It has been a misery for us.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Front staff are very nice and helpful. However, Dr Rai is incompetent and lacks the surgical precision, technique and detail required by someone in that profession. He's sloppy in his work and complacent. He's all about upsell and making a buck and couldn't care less how much the patients are spending to do a descent enough job on them. After I made him do a revision to correct his sloppy work I was still left with crappy results and ended up going to another plastic surgeon to correct his botched job and poor revision attempt. He's not up to par with industry standards. Do yourself a favor a save yourself the money loss, stress and headache of dealing with him and having to make him correct his mistakes. DO NOT SEE HIM. RUN!!! There are much better plastic surgeons out there!!! I wish I had listened to the reviews before I went to see him!! There are no wait times in his office and I was the only one there each time. Now I know why!!! Big mistake seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had a breast augmentation over 5 years ago and the most important thing for me as mentioned to dr. Rai was I want them to look natural and proportionate to my body. He right away tried convincing me to go bigger because I'm young (21 at the time) I said no I want to stay smaller. I weight 120 lbs and C was the biggest I want to be but he tries to convince me for DDs. I mentioned I'd like to go through my armpit on one side and the other side use an existing scar under my breast he said ok. Dr. Rai did NOT go over the consent package with me, only asked for me to take home and read what the risks were. He also did not mentioned the healing process would differentiate on each side as my points of entry were different. The breast where he went in through the armpit rested really high and was constantly hard. I told him this at my check up and he said this is normal. I told him it hurt and it's hard and he said it's fine keep massaging it. Every check up we had the same issue. He said give it at least a year to see a difference. As time went by I got fed up and said this isn't right, I'm in pain and my breasts look different I spent so much money and I can't even enjoy or be comfortable in a bathinsuit. He charged me for the revision in my left breast as he said too much time has gone by. Once again I had to pay for his mistake and insisting I wait and wait. After this revision I had more problems the same again and every time I went in he said my breasts look great. I went in several times showing him how my nipples were now uneven and my breasts were completely lobsided and he would send me off saying they're perfect. DO NOT GO to Dr. rai. Perhaps in his younger days he may have been good but I've spent over 10,000 and to this day am not comfortable in a bikini top. Biggest mistake of my life.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Let me tell you, this wonderful and caring surgeon is extremely talented. I did my surgery with him 9 days ago and I got the size that I wanted ( The maximum size for my body and I will never have regrets!) Only 9 days and I feel amazing and loving my big breasts. I did consultation with many surgeons including the so called "top" Dr. Pugash. Pugash is a waste of your hard earned money because he wants to make you as "natural" as possible so he won't go bigger. He doesn't go bigger than 500cc's. What a rip off! Almost 9K to look natural (like there is nothing there under clothes?) GET OUT OF HERE! Once they go under the muscle they are not that big trust me! Hurry up before he retires!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I had breast argumentation done by Dr. Rai. He is amazing! Very knowledgeable and competent. He is not the one who will try to "sell" you his services, or try to sugar coat everything, so you would just go for it. That is what I like about him the most - that he is straight to the point and he knows what he is doing. The only thing, do not expect him to go on and on about the procedure during the consultation, you may need to ask him more questions, just make sure you do your homework before you go for a consult:) I did not worry about a thing going through my procedure, even though it was my first surgical procedure ever. When your doctor is this confident, you start to feel confident as well. I am very happy with my results and I am glad I went to Dr. Rai! Thank you Dr. Rai!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I usually never have the urge to write reviews for anything, but having my first ever surgery done through Dr. Rai.. There was absolutely no way I could have not written one. He is amazing! I got my breast augmentation done by him back in June; I got 450CC. It is an understatement to say that I am extremely pleased with my entire process of this experience with his staff & Dr. Rai himself. Not only am I pleased with the knowledge & helpfulness he obtains, I am sooooooooooooooo happy with my new breasts!!!! He is a magic worker and is so kind. I felt so at ease and felt no worries about anything with this entire surgery. I can't even find the right words to express his skills and his before care, during surgery & after care. But I would highly highly recommend Dr. Rai to anyone if they wanted to get surgery done. It's not even the surgery and the transformation he has given me, but he has truly given me the best feeling any women would want - PURE CONFIDENCE! Thank you Dr. Rai! I am so happy I am able to share my experience with anyone who is trying to look for the perfect surgeon to undergo any desired surgery those need! HE REALLY IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I had two surgeries performed by Dr. Rai. One of them was a Bilateral lower Blepharoplasty done last year Sept.of 2015, and the outcome was amazing! There were different issues that this surgery would address if done correctly, one of them being the most important, was to remove a flat dark brown pigmentation birth mark the size of a pea directly below my lower lash line, in which I had lived with all my life of 32 years, and never thought anything could be done about it. A second issue that this would address was to help diminish a prominent deep wrinkle that seemed to plague the same side of my face with the birth mark. Anything he had performed on one side, he would need to do on the other, creating symmetry. Now a year later, and I am super HAPPY with the outcome! My eyes are bigger and more awake looking much younger, and the best thing of all was that you cant even tell that there was ever a surgery done. The most unfortunate thing I did was having a breast augmentation done by a different doctor in 2015 (this was before my eye surgery performed by Dr.Rai, and hadn't yet known how good of a doctor he was) and a year later having to fix that particular doctors work, whom had brushed off my concerns and had said nothing could be done about it. So, after having such a great experience with my eye surgery, needless to say, there was no one else whom I trusted to do a good job then Dr. Rai because he listens, and provides you with different solutions to go about fixing what ever your issues might be, allowing you to opt for the choice that best suits you. My issues with the breast augmentation done by the other doctor was that it was placed extremely high and far apart leaving a big gap in between, which was something I didn't want and had highly stressed about at my initial consultation. So on Sept.2016 Dr.Rai had performed a Bilateral capsulodesis, capsulotomy & reposition implants (all official terms) Again, I am super happy with the outcome and again, he had addressed each and every issue I had. They look amazing and I feel so confident now. I would 100% recommend Dr. Rai, or definitely worth consulting with when your shopping around for the perfect doctor. He is worth it! :)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Rai is super efficient and succinct- after telling him what size I wanted he decided what cc would suit the best for my body frame. The staff at the Rai Clinic are super friendly and helpful, Kim and Leah are really on top of their game! On surgery day, I was not anxious or nervous at all, all the staff were very nice and made me feel at ease. I got 450 cc's with liposuction on my left breast to make them even, and I am excited to see what they look like after dropping!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

left me with huge scars and wasn't very concerned with my aftercare. Seemed he just wanted my money

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr Rai in May 2016. And let me tell you my recovery was the easiest, painless recovery ever!!!! Dr Rai is an amazing Dr. Him and his staff are all pleasant , and professional . I would highly recommend Dr Rai. My breast look Amazing. I have received sooo much compliments on them. If I can do this surgery over and over again I would do it again in a heartbeat:)))

Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC