Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

Dr Rai is simply amazing! highly recommend for any breast procedure and face! he is an artist and is really talented. Not to mention he is super kind and listens to all your needs and questions, great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Rai is money hungry. He will try to get as much money from you as possible. Upon consultation he will give you one quote, if you come for a second consult he will give you a different quote. He doesn't remember. Then he'll say 'I'm giving you a discount', which he isn't. Money hungry.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Rai is very skilled and I would also describe him as an artist. I would recommend him to anyone however, he did encourage me to go bigger than I would have liked. I think he is an artist who appreciates large breasts. I regret my decision to follow his advice on the number of cc's I should get. I should have gone with my instinct as my breasts did not reduce by 20% in size after 6 months as he mentioned they probably would. I am otherwise very pleased with the procedure and results. I would go back to him but I would just be more vocal about what I wanted.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

plastic surgeons are not magicians. sadly, i learned this the difficult way. i underwent a procedure by Dr. Rai & had some imperfections that I later went to correct by a different surgeon. I very much regret my later decision. Dr. Rai was very knowledgeable and realistic about what I could expect. He might not give you what you want to hear, but he is an artist and can give you as close a look to natural as possible.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

As a woman with SMA Type 2 Muscular Dystrophy undergoing breast augmentation is something of a challenge for any Surgeon. Dr. Rai had the skill, compassion and courage needed to successfully perform breast implant under the muscle for me. I am most grateful to Dr. Rai and his team for sticking through this together <3

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done a few months ago and I am so happy with the results.. I went from barely an A cup to a small D with saline filled implants and they look and feel great! I would definitely recommend Doctor Rai!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done last October by Dr. Rai and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Super nice guy, I had a great experience. Every time I called to speak with him personally, he called right away. My new breasts look spectacular and am planning to have more cosmetic surgery and Dr. Rai has my confidence. Word of caution when choosing implants, if u are going over the muscle and use saline, you are bound to have problems and blaming the surgeon for your choice is futile. Saline implants are a waste of money problems associated with it. don't do it. Go for Gels, I went for high profile 700cc and they still look very natural. I'm Excited and can't wait for my facelift which will be performed by Dr. Rai

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rai is simply amazing! highly recommend for any breast procedure and face! he is an artist and is really talented. Not to mention he is super kind and listen..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rai is money hungry. He will try to get as much money from you as possible. Upon consultation he will give you one quote, if you come for a second consult h..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rai is very skilled and I would also describe him as an artist. I would recommend him to anyone however, he did encourage me to go bigger than I would have..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "plastic surgeons are not magicians. sadly, i learned this the difficult way. i underwent a procedure by Dr. Rai & had some imperfections that I later went to co..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rai made my breasts look so amazing everyone wanted to go see him. And after 18 years they still look great!!! Top notch, I'll give him a 10+"

June 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.cosmeticsurgery-bc.com" to "http://www.cosmeticsurgery-bc.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 3W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "301 East Columbia Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045222925".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic surgeon !!! Been their for 2 diff. Procedures and have sent many family and friends !! He is the best by far'!!"

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As a woman with SMA Type 2 Muscular Dystrophy undergoing breast augmentation is something of a challenge for any Surgeon. Dr. Rai had the skill, compassion and..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a lollipop lift and implants done in April and I already adore them one week post op. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for superb work. "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation done a few months ago and I am so happy with the results.. I went from barely an A cup to a small D with saline filled implants an..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done last October by Dr. Rai and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Super nice guy, I had a great experience. Every time I called ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rai was recommended to me by a Professional Body Builder who had used him and thought He was the best choice around. I had 3 babies in 4 1/2 years and I nee..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Please do not go to Dr Rai. I have been to him 3x to correct his OWN mistakes. My breasts keep getting worse yet he keeps calling them BEAUTIFUL. He is BLIND. ..."

September 14, 2014