You may also like

Rate Dr. Kimit Rai

Dr. Kimit Rai's Ratings

Dr. Rai is money hungry. He will try to get as much money from you as possible. Upon consultation he will give you one quote, if you come for a second consult he will give you a different quote. He doesn't remember. Then he'll say 'I'm giving you a discount', which he isn't. Money hungry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr. Rai is very skilled and I would also describe him as an artist. I would recommend him to anyone however, he did encourage me to go bigger than I would have liked. I think he is an artist who appreciates large breasts. I regret my decision to follow his advice on the number of cc's I should get. I should have gone with my instinct as my breasts did not reduce by 20% in size after 6 months as he mentioned they probably would. I am otherwise very pleased with the procedure and results. I would go back to him but I would just be more vocal about what I wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

plastic surgeons are not magicians. sadly, i learned this the difficult way. i underwent a procedure by Dr. Rai & had some imperfections that I later went to correct by a different surgeon. I very much regret my later decision. Dr. Rai was very knowledgeable and realistic about what I could expect. He might not give you what you want to hear, but he is an artist and can give you as close a look to natural as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Rai made my breasts look so amazing everyone wanted to go see him. And after 18 years they still look great!!! Top notch, I'll give him a 10+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Fantastic surgeon !!! Been their for 2 diff. Procedures and have sent many family and friends !! He is the best by far'!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

As a woman with SMA Type 2 Muscular Dystrophy undergoing breast augmentation is something of a challenge for any Surgeon. Dr. Rai had the skill, compassion and courage needed to successfully perform breast implant under the muscle for me. I am most grateful to Dr. Rai and his team for sticking through this together <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had a lollipop lift and implants done in April and I already adore them one week post op. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for superb work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done a few months ago and I am so happy with the results.. I went from barely an A cup to a small D with saline filled implants and they look and feel great! I would definitely recommend Doctor Rai!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done last October by Dr. Rai and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Super nice guy, I had a great experience. Every time I called to speak with him personally, he called right away. My new breasts look spectacular and am planning to have more cosmetic surgery and Dr. Rai has my confidence. Word of caution when choosing implants, if u are going over the muscle and use saline, you are bound to have problems and blaming the surgeon for your choice is futile. Saline implants are a waste of money problems associated with it. don't do it. Go for Gels, I went for high profile 700cc and they still look very natural. I'm Excited and can't wait for my facelift which will be performed by Dr. Rai

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2684685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr Rai was recommended to me by a Professional Body Builder who had used him and thought He was the best choice around. I had 3 babies in 4 1/2 years and I needed some help. He was wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to someone else. It's been 5 1/2 years and I am still very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678948].votes_count ]]