Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

Dr rai and all his staff are truly amazing and knowledgable i have had him as a dr for about 12 years and 2 breast augmentations 11 years apart and all is fantastic and his talented hands are worth every penny. Thank you dr rai and kim and leah and rest of staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Anti aging secret..... Dr. Kimit Rai Dr. Rai performed a breast reduction for me in 1998, the best thing I ever did for myself. The results exceeded my expectations. Now that time has passed I have seen Dr.Rai for eyelid surgery and for other cosmetics adjustments in the office. Dr. Rai has always treated me with great respect, and performed all procedures with great care and skill. Years ago I went to doctor on the North Shore, a female that is very booked up with Northshore clients, and the outcomes were very negative. Dr. Rai is the only person I trust to do a quality professional job. It also helps that his staff are lovely, and so professional. He has the best staff that are also skilled in services that some people desire On another note, I have spent a lot of money of the years searching for good skin care routines, Dr. Rai has developed a evening and a morning serum that my face loves! My husband keeps looking at me wondering why I'm not aging and he is! My secret is Dr Rai.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr kimit ria has been my plastic surgean for over 10 years. He is truly amazing and skilled at what he does. I would recommend dr ria to anyone who is looking for perfection.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I will speak for myself and several friends I have referred to Dr. K Rai and can with sincerity and integrity, tell you not to hesitate with any procedures in Dr. Rai's capable, professional, trusting hands. We all rave about the results! No Doubts, worries, or stress going to Dr. Rai. His credentials and demeanour speak for themselves. He is a calm, cool, collected professional and teaches other physicians his skill, so why go anywhere else, when he's the Best at what he Does. No complications, very informative, reassuring and simply Stellar! DJC

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Do not go see this doctor! I had to get another surgeon to fix my breast aug. Dr Rai needs to retire! I wish had listened to the reviews and did not rush into getting my surgery with him. Not only did Dr Rai push for me to get bigger implants than I wanted but he was very un professional and did not go over the technical side of the process, my experience was like this; I walked into the office and he got me to try different sizers and say thats the size you want okay lets book the surgery. He did not give me any advise or knowledge on anything about the surgery, but I was young and excited and went for it which was my biggest mistake. My consultation with my recent surgeon to fix his botched job was night and day from Dr Rai. From the results to how the consultation went was a completely different experience. Before booking your surgery with Doctor Rai go to consultations with different surgeons and you will see first hand the professional and knowledgeable differece and than imagine what the difference in the results will be. I am still healing from my recent surgery to correct his work but already I am so happy with my results and wish I hadnt had to pay for two surgeries and just hadnt gone to Dr Rai in the first place. I got my breasts done with doctor Rai because I was self census of how small and deflated my breasts looked after having a baby and left his office just as insecure if not more. Instead of fixing my breasts he just magnified what was wrong with them. Please ladies do not go to this doctor you will end up spending more money in the long run having to fix your surgery and will be even more self conscious. I met other girls who had their breasts done by him and found out a couple of girlfriends had gone to him and they had the same if not similar complaints. Do not be another victim Dr Rai is not capable of exceceuting an immaculate result, maybe he is too old or maybe he was never competent but this is my warning to you!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I saw Dr Rai 2 months ago for a breast augmentation. His work is amazing, I would recommend him to anyone. They look and feel natural. Wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Just had my breast redone a week i am in love with them 1000cc + Dr. Rai did a amazing job. I am so happy they look perfect. I highly recommend him if you want implants or a lift or both.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr rai was amazing. He was the one surgeon who actually listened to my concerns about my previous breast augmentation and he fixed every issue I had. I finally am happy with my breasts and it's because of him. He listened well, was very thurough and very kind. Highly recommended surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Performed breast surgery on family member 14 years ago. We are still cleaning up the mess. I concur that he lacks the talent nad the understanding of the patient. It has been a misery for us.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Front staff are very nice and helpful. However, Dr Rai is incompetent and lacks the surgical precision, technique and detail required by someone in that profession. He's sloppy in his work and complacent. He's all about upsell and making a buck and couldn't care less how much the patients are spending to do a descent enough job on them. After I made him do a revision to correct his sloppy work I was still left with crappy results and ended up going to another plastic surgeon to correct his botched job and poor revision attempt. He's not up to par with industry standards. Do yourself a favor a save yourself the money loss, stress and headache of dealing with him and having to make him correct his mistakes. DO NOT SEE HIM. RUN!!! There are much better plastic surgeons out there!!! I wish I had listened to the reviews before I went to see him!! There are no wait times in his office and I was the only one there each time. Now I know why!!! Big mistake seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC