Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

I visited 2 other well-known surgeons before meeting Dr Rai. When Dr Rai explained what he was going to do, I knew he was going to be my surgeon. I lost a lot of weight, so my natural Double D’s were just loose skin and being 34 yrs old, it didn’t feel good. He did a lift with 560 CC high profile implant each side to give me back that fullness in my breasts ( I was torn between two sizes but I did go with the smaller of the two ) .. . I visited the office many times before picking the size, his staff is great, Lisa is awesome ! . I’m so grateful For his advice as the other Dr’s told me to do 380cc, which would have left me feeling horrible as I’m 5’7 and 140lbs . Dr Rai was able to do the lift with less scaring then the traditional lift scars. My post op was a breeze, people warned me saying its very painful, but to be totally honest…. it wasn’t that bad. I did the surgery in Sept 2017, it being July now, my breasts have dropped into their breast pocket, the scaring is minimal and healing beautifully, they are plump, and high!!!. I can wear whatever I want, as a bra is not mandatory anymore, but Dr Rai did tell me I should be in a bra more so then not to avoid them from dropping. So, I’m taking his advice as he’s simply amazing! He’s a talented surgeon, he’s also very honest and wont tell you what you want to hear, but tells you whats real and honest, in a kind manner.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I went for 2 consultations with Dr. Rai. I made a second appointment because during my first; many of my concerns were quickly disregarded or there was a change of subject. No risks mentioned. No post-op or aftercare expectations discussed. He told me many times to go larger than my initial plan. His reccomendation was 550 cc saline, in a 500 cc bag overinflated to avoid rippling. He mentioned many of his patients regret not going larger. After the quick consult including sizing and reviewing photos of his work, Dr. Rai left. His assistant gave me printed fees and bragged about their patients that “are engaged within 6 months after surgery”. I was offended as she believed toying with my insecurity would work in their financial gain. My second consult was brisk, rushed and again my concerns were not of concern. This time he also offered free liposuction of my arms. After a two negative consultation experiences I decided to wait for a 1 year consult wait for Dr. Pugash. The process was seamless and I’ve quality of care has been impeccable. I have huge respect for Dr. Pugash and his team.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr rai and all his staff are truly amazing and knowledgable i have had him as a dr for about 12 years and 2 breast augmentations 11 years apart and all is fantastic and his talented hands are worth every penny. Thank you dr rai and kim and leah and rest of staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Anti aging secret..... Dr. Kimit Rai Dr. Rai performed a breast reduction for me in 1998, the best thing I ever did for myself. The results exceeded my expectations. Now that time has passed I have seen Dr.Rai for eyelid surgery and for other cosmetics adjustments in the office. Dr. Rai has always treated me with great respect, and performed all procedures with great care and skill. Years ago I went to doctor on the North Shore, a female that is very booked up with Northshore clients, and the outcomes were very negative. Dr. Rai is the only person I trust to do a quality professional job. It also helps that his staff are lovely, and so professional. He has the best staff that are also skilled in services that some people desire On another note, I have spent a lot of money of the years searching for good skin care routines, Dr. Rai has developed a evening and a morning serum that my face loves! My husband keeps looking at me wondering why I'm not aging and he is! My secret is Dr Rai.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr kimit ria has been my plastic surgean for over 10 years. He is truly amazing and skilled at what he does. I would recommend dr ria to anyone who is looking for perfection.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I will speak for myself and several friends I have referred to Dr. K Rai and can with sincerity and integrity, tell you not to hesitate with any procedures in Dr. Rai's capable, professional, trusting hands. We all rave about the results! No Doubts, worries, or stress going to Dr. Rai. His credentials and demeanour speak for themselves. He is a calm, cool, collected professional and teaches other physicians his skill, so why go anywhere else, when he's the Best at what he Does. No complications, very informative, reassuring and simply Stellar! DJC

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Do not go see this doctor! I had to get another surgeon to fix my breast aug. Dr Rai needs to retire! I wish had listened to the reviews and did not rush into getting my surgery with him. Not only did Dr Rai push for me to get bigger implants than I wanted but he was very un professional and did not go over the technical side of the process, my experience was like this; I walked into the office and he got me to try different sizers and say thats the size you want okay lets book the surgery. He did not give me any advise or knowledge on anything about the surgery, but I was young and excited and went for it which was my biggest mistake. My consultation with my recent surgeon to fix his botched job was night and day from Dr Rai. From the results to how the consultation went was a completely different experience. Before booking your surgery with Doctor Rai go to consultations with different surgeons and you will see first hand the professional and knowledgeable differece and than imagine what the difference in the results will be. I am still healing from my recent surgery to correct his work but already I am so happy with my results and wish I hadnt had to pay for two surgeries and just hadnt gone to Dr Rai in the first place. I got my breasts done with doctor Rai because I was self census of how small and deflated my breasts looked after having a baby and left his office just as insecure if not more. Instead of fixing my breasts he just magnified what was wrong with them. Please ladies do not go to this doctor you will end up spending more money in the long run having to fix your surgery and will be even more self conscious. I met other girls who had their breasts done by him and found out a couple of girlfriends had gone to him and they had the same if not similar complaints. Do not be another victim Dr Rai is not capable of exceceuting an immaculate result, maybe he is too old or maybe he was never competent but this is my warning to you!

Submitted May 26, 2017

I saw Dr Rai 2 months ago for a breast augmentation. His work is amazing, I would recommend him to anyone. They look and feel natural. Wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Just had my breast redone a week i am in love with them 1000cc + Dr. Rai did a amazing job. I am so happy they look perfect. I highly recommend him if you want implants or a lift or both.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr rai was amazing. He was the one surgeon who actually listened to my concerns about my previous breast augmentation and he fixed every issue I had. I finally am happy with my breasts and it's because of him. He listened well, was very thurough and very kind. Highly recommended surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC