Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

Let me tell you, this wonderful and caring surgeon is extremely talented. I did my surgery with him 9 days ago and I got the size that I wanted ( The maximum size for my body and I will never have regrets!) Only 9 days and I feel amazing and loving my big breasts. I did consultation with many surgeons including the so called "top" Dr. Pugash. Pugash is a waste of your hard earned money because he wants to make you as "natural" as possible so he won't go bigger. He doesn't go bigger than 500cc's. What a rip off! Almost 9K to look natural (like there is nothing there under clothes?) GET OUT OF HERE! Once they go under the muscle they are not that big trust me! Hurry up before he retires!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I had breast argumentation done by Dr. Rai. He is amazing! Very knowledgeable and competent. He is not the one who will try to "sell" you his services, or try to sugar coat everything, so you would just go for it. That is what I like about him the most - that he is straight to the point and he knows what he is doing. The only thing, do not expect him to go on and on about the procedure during the consultation, you may need to ask him more questions, just make sure you do your homework before you go for a consult:) I did not worry about a thing going through my procedure, even though it was my first surgical procedure ever. When your doctor is this confident, you start to feel confident as well. I am very happy with my results and I am glad I went to Dr. Rai! Thank you Dr. Rai!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I usually never have the urge to write reviews for anything, but having my first ever surgery done through Dr. Rai.. There was absolutely no way I could have not written one. He is amazing! I got my breast augmentation done by him back in June; I got 450CC. It is an understatement to say that I am extremely pleased with my entire process of this experience with his staff & Dr. Rai himself. Not only am I pleased with the knowledge & helpfulness he obtains, I am sooooooooooooooo happy with my new breasts!!!! He is a magic worker and is so kind. I felt so at ease and felt no worries about anything with this entire surgery. I can't even find the right words to express his skills and his before care, during surgery & after care. But I would highly highly recommend Dr. Rai to anyone if they wanted to get surgery done. It's not even the surgery and the transformation he has given me, but he has truly given me the best feeling any women would want - PURE CONFIDENCE! Thank you Dr. Rai! I am so happy I am able to share my experience with anyone who is trying to look for the perfect surgeon to undergo any desired surgery those need! HE REALLY IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I had two surgeries performed by Dr. Rai. One of them was a Bilateral lower Blepharoplasty done last year Sept.of 2015, and the outcome was amazing! There were different issues that this surgery would address if done correctly, one of them being the most important, was to remove a flat dark brown pigmentation birth mark the size of a pea directly below my lower lash line, in which I had lived with all my life of 32 years, and never thought anything could be done about it. A second issue that this would address was to help diminish a prominent deep wrinkle that seemed to plague the same side of my face with the birth mark. Anything he had performed on one side, he would need to do on the other, creating symmetry. Now a year later, and I am super HAPPY with the outcome! My eyes are bigger and more awake looking much younger, and the best thing of all was that you cant even tell that there was ever a surgery done. The most unfortunate thing I did was having a breast augmentation done by a different doctor in 2015 (this was before my eye surgery performed by Dr.Rai, and hadn't yet known how good of a doctor he was) and a year later having to fix that particular doctors work, whom had brushed off my concerns and had said nothing could be done about it. So, after having such a great experience with my eye surgery, needless to say, there was no one else whom I trusted to do a good job then Dr. Rai because he listens, and provides you with different solutions to go about fixing what ever your issues might be, allowing you to opt for the choice that best suits you. My issues with the breast augmentation done by the other doctor was that it was placed extremely high and far apart leaving a big gap in between, which was something I didn't want and had highly stressed about at my initial consultation. So on Sept.2016 Dr.Rai had performed a Bilateral capsulodesis, capsulotomy & reposition implants (all official terms) Again, I am super happy with the outcome and again, he had addressed each and every issue I had. They look amazing and I feel so confident now. I would 100% recommend Dr. Rai, or definitely worth consulting with when your shopping around for the perfect doctor. He is worth it! :)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Rai is super efficient and succinct- after telling him what size I wanted he decided what cc would suit the best for my body frame. The staff at the Rai Clinic are super friendly and helpful, Kim and Leah are really on top of their game! On surgery day, I was not anxious or nervous at all, all the staff were very nice and made me feel at ease. I got 450 cc's with liposuction on my left breast to make them even, and I am excited to see what they look like after dropping!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

left me with huge scars and wasn't very concerned with my aftercare. Seemed he just wanted my money

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr Rai in May 2016. And let me tell you my recovery was the easiest, painless recovery ever!!!! Dr Rai is an amazing Dr. Him and his staff are all pleasant , and professional . I would highly recommend Dr Rai. My breast look Amazing. I have received sooo much compliments on them. If I can do this surgery over and over again I would do it again in a heartbeat:)))

Submitted August 19, 2016

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Rai. My first one was a breast augmentation /lift. The second was rhinoplasty. I was very pleased when I woke up from my surgery and you were there like I asked. Thanks for helping me through it all pre-op, and post op. Your dedication and years of service are appreciated by me and the community.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and breast lift in July 2016 by Dr.Rai. I cannot express how impressed and happy I am by his work. I would not trust any other doctor nor would I recommend anyone other than Dr.Rai. From the moment I booked my first consultation, his receptionists have been prompt to reply to any questions I may have. Dr. Rai has been nothing other than helpful, informative and supportive. I was indecisive with what size to go, so the day of the surgery he brought both sizes so that we could discuss it together one last time. At the False Creek Healthcare Center, I brought my mom, who was worried, and everyone was very patient and kind. I felt in good hands, which is always so important when you go for these types of procedures. Again, I cannot find the words to express how grateful I am to have found and chosen Dr.Rai! I was a size A, with small saggy breasts. He also fixed my nipples, and the change is monumental! I now have gorgeous size C breasts, that look natural and feel amazing thanks to Dr.Rai. He is truly an artist! I cannot say thank you enough! Thank you Dr.Rai ☺

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

My best friend and I both came together as one appointment and we both had the Mommy Makeovers. Dr. Rai did an amazing job on us. We are currently 3 weeks post-op and already in love with our improved look. His work is clean and precise. The staff are so warm, welcoming and accommodating. The whole experience has been phenomenonal. You changed our lives!! Thank you Dr. Rai & staff!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC