Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

Do not go see this doctor! I had to get another surgeon to fix my breast aug. Dr Rai needs to retire! I wish had listened to the reviews and did not rush into getting my surgery with him. Not only did Dr Rai push for me to get bigger implants than I wanted but he was very un professional and did not go over the technical side of the process, my experience was like this; I walked into the office and he got me to try different sizers and say thats the size you want okay lets book the surgery. He did not give me any advise or knowledge on anything about the surgery, but I was young and excited and went for it which was my biggest mistake. My consultation with my recent surgeon to fix his botched job was night and day from Dr Rai. From the results to how the consultation went was a completely different experience. Before booking your surgery with Doctor Rai go to consultations with different surgeons and you will see first hand the professional and knowledgeable differece and than imagine what the difference in the results will be. I am still healing from my recent surgery to correct his work but already I am so happy with my results and wish I hadnt had to pay for two surgeries and just hadnt gone to Dr Rai in the first place. I got my breasts done with doctor Rai because I was self census of how small and deflated my breasts looked after having a baby and left his office just as insecure if not more. Instead of fixing my breasts he just magnified what was wrong with them. Please ladies do not go to this doctor you will end up spending more money in the long run having to fix your surgery and will be even more self conscious. I met other girls who had their breasts done by him and found out a couple of girlfriends had gone to him and they had the same if not similar complaints. Do not be another victim Dr Rai is not capable of exceceuting an immaculate result, maybe he is too old or maybe he was never competent but this is my warning to you!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I saw Dr Rai 2 months ago for a breast augmentation. His work is amazing, I would recommend him to anyone. They look and feel natural. Wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Just had my breast redone a week i am in love with them 1000cc + Dr. Rai did a amazing job. I am so happy they look perfect. I highly recommend him if you want implants or a lift or both.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr rai was amazing. He was the one surgeon who actually listened to my concerns about my previous breast augmentation and he fixed every issue I had. I finally am happy with my breasts and it's because of him. He listened well, was very thurough and very kind. Highly recommended surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Performed breast surgery on family member 14 years ago. We are still cleaning up the mess. I concur that he lacks the talent nad the understanding of the patient. It has been a misery for us.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Front staff are very nice and helpful. However, Dr Rai is incompetent and lacks the surgical precision, technique and detail required by someone in that profession. He's sloppy in his work and complacent. He's all about upsell and making a buck and couldn't care less how much the patients are spending to do a descent enough job on them. After I made him do a revision to correct his sloppy work I was still left with crappy results and ended up going to another plastic surgeon to correct his botched job and poor revision attempt. He's not up to par with industry standards. Do yourself a favor a save yourself the money loss, stress and headache of dealing with him and having to make him correct his mistakes. DO NOT SEE HIM. RUN!!! There are much better plastic surgeons out there!!! I wish I had listened to the reviews before I went to see him!! There are no wait times in his office and I was the only one there each time. Now I know why!!! Big mistake seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had a breast augmentation over 5 years ago and the most important thing for me as mentioned to dr. Rai was I want them to look natural and proportionate to my body. He right away tried convincing me to go bigger because I'm young (21 at the time) I said no I want to stay smaller. I weight 120 lbs and C was the biggest I want to be but he tries to convince me for DDs. I mentioned I'd like to go through my armpit on one side and the other side use an existing scar under my breast he said ok. Dr. Rai did NOT go over the consent package with me, only asked for me to take home and read what the risks were. He also did not mentioned the healing process would differentiate on each side as my points of entry were different. The breast where he went in through the armpit rested really high and was constantly hard. I told him this at my check up and he said this is normal. I told him it hurt and it's hard and he said it's fine keep massaging it. Every check up we had the same issue. He said give it at least a year to see a difference. As time went by I got fed up and said this isn't right, I'm in pain and my breasts look different I spent so much money and I can't even enjoy or be comfortable in a bathinsuit. He charged me for the revision in my left breast as he said too much time has gone by. Once again I had to pay for his mistake and insisting I wait and wait. After this revision I had more problems the same again and every time I went in he said my breasts look great. I went in several times showing him how my nipples were now uneven and my breasts were completely lobsided and he would send me off saying they're perfect. DO NOT GO to Dr. rai. Perhaps in his younger days he may have been good but I've spent over 10,000 and to this day am not comfortable in a bikini top. Biggest mistake of my life.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Let me tell you, this wonderful and caring surgeon is extremely talented. I did my surgery with him 9 days ago and I got the size that I wanted ( The maximum size for my body and I will never have regrets!) Only 9 days and I feel amazing and loving my big breasts. I did consultation with many surgeons including the so called "top" Dr. Pugash. Pugash is a waste of your hard earned money because he wants to make you as "natural" as possible so he won't go bigger. He doesn't go bigger than 500cc's. What a rip off! Almost 9K to look natural (like there is nothing there under clothes?) GET OUT OF HERE! Once they go under the muscle they are not that big trust me! Hurry up before he retires!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I had breast argumentation done by Dr. Rai. He is amazing! Very knowledgeable and competent. He is not the one who will try to "sell" you his services, or try to sugar coat everything, so you would just go for it. That is what I like about him the most - that he is straight to the point and he knows what he is doing. The only thing, do not expect him to go on and on about the procedure during the consultation, you may need to ask him more questions, just make sure you do your homework before you go for a consult:) I did not worry about a thing going through my procedure, even though it was my first surgical procedure ever. When your doctor is this confident, you start to feel confident as well. I am very happy with my results and I am glad I went to Dr. Rai! Thank you Dr. Rai!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I usually never have the urge to write reviews for anything, but having my first ever surgery done through Dr. Rai.. There was absolutely no way I could have not written one. He is amazing! I got my breast augmentation done by him back in June; I got 450CC. It is an understatement to say that I am extremely pleased with my entire process of this experience with his staff & Dr. Rai himself. Not only am I pleased with the knowledge & helpfulness he obtains, I am sooooooooooooooo happy with my new breasts!!!! He is a magic worker and is so kind. I felt so at ease and felt no worries about anything with this entire surgery. I can't even find the right words to express his skills and his before care, during surgery & after care. But I would highly highly recommend Dr. Rai to anyone if they wanted to get surgery done. It's not even the surgery and the transformation he has given me, but he has truly given me the best feeling any women would want - PURE CONFIDENCE! Thank you Dr. Rai! I am so happy I am able to share my experience with anyone who is trying to look for the perfect surgeon to undergo any desired surgery those need! HE REALLY IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC