Ratings for Dr. Kimit Rai

Dr. Rai is super efficient and succinct- after telling him what size I wanted he decided what cc would suit the best for my body frame. The staff at the Rai Clinic are super friendly and helpful, Kim and Leah are really on top of their game! On surgery day, I was not anxious or nervous at all, all the staff were very nice and made me feel at ease. I got 450 cc's with liposuction on my left breast to make them even, and I am excited to see what they look like after dropping!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

left me with huge scars and wasn't very concerned with my aftercare. Seemed he just wanted my money

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr Rai in May 2016. And let me tell you my recovery was the easiest, painless recovery ever!!!! Dr Rai is an amazing Dr. Him and his staff are all pleasant , and professional . I would highly recommend Dr Rai. My breast look Amazing. I have received sooo much compliments on them. If I can do this surgery over and over again I would do it again in a heartbeat:)))

Submitted August 19, 2016

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Rai. My first one was a breast augmentation /lift. The second was rhinoplasty. I was very pleased when I woke up from my surgery and you were there like I asked. Thanks for helping me through it all pre-op, and post op. Your dedication and years of service are appreciated by me and the community.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and breast lift in July 2016 by Dr.Rai. I cannot express how impressed and happy I am by his work. I would not trust any other doctor nor would I recommend anyone other than Dr.Rai. From the moment I booked my first consultation, his receptionists have been prompt to reply to any questions I may have. Dr. Rai has been nothing other than helpful, informative and supportive. I was indecisive with what size to go, so the day of the surgery he brought both sizes so that we could discuss it together one last time. At the False Creek Healthcare Center, I brought my mom, who was worried, and everyone was very patient and kind. I felt in good hands, which is always so important when you go for these types of procedures. Again, I cannot find the words to express how grateful I am to have found and chosen Dr.Rai! I was a size A, with small saggy breasts. He also fixed my nipples, and the change is monumental! I now have gorgeous size C breasts, that look natural and feel amazing thanks to Dr.Rai. He is truly an artist! I cannot say thank you enough! Thank you Dr.Rai ☺

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

My best friend and I both came together as one appointment and we both had the Mommy Makeovers. Dr. Rai did an amazing job on us. We are currently 3 weeks post-op and already in love with our improved look. His work is clean and precise. The staff are so warm, welcoming and accommodating. The whole experience has been phenomenonal. You changed our lives!! Thank you Dr. Rai & staff!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I just got both rhinoplasty as well a breast augmentation done. This was my first time and the entire experience was amazing and I could not thank dr rai enough! Dr rai is an artist! I am only one week post op and I am absolutely overwhelmed with happiness from the results he has given me. The surgery went amazingly and I look beautiful! Dr rai is extremely talented and kind and caring from the start I felt comfortable with him and felt he was there for me and nothing else. I went to many other doctors for consultations but dr rai was by far the perfect dr for me and I would pick him a thousand more times! I have already recommended him to my friends and family and I will continue to recommend him to everyone! If anyone is looking for a plastic surgeon who is trustworthy , there for you, incredible at what he does, dr rai is the doctor for you!! I truly could not be more grateful to him and his wonderful staff! Thank you so much dr rai!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Rai's staff was very helpful with the exception of one woman who's name escapes me but everyone else was so welcoming and kind and understood I wanted the surgery quite soon and they were able to accommodate me for the exact date I had wanted without any problems and the whole booking process was terrific. I am getting my breast augmentation as well as rhinoplasty done by dr Rai in two days and I am beyond excited. I did my research on the many doctors in Vancouver and I met with a few but out of them all I found a true match with dr Rai. From the start I felt completely comfortable with him, he knew exactly what I wanted and listened attentively to all my wants and concerns, he never once pressured me into going for a bigger size of implant nor did he even try to talk me into anything I didn't want. It truly felt he was here for me and that he genuinely cared about the patient in from of him (me). I am beyond confident and extremely excited for my upcoming surgery and I will post anothe rating after the surgery on how everything goes! But thus far I would recommend dr Rai to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I had rhinoplasty with dr. Rai on May 14 to try and correct breathing problems and a bump on my nose. Right from the beginning he was honest with me about the fact that the surgery may not correct my breathing problem as I had surgery in 2009 with another doctor and it did not work. As soon as I had the packing removed I could already feel my breathing was better. He was so gentle with my surgery that after two weeks my bruising and swelling was almost nonexistent and my nose was beautiful. I told him I didn't want a very obvious nose change and he made it perfect. I would 100 percent recommend dr. Rai for rhinoplasty but hurry up because he is set to retire next year.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I am writing this to all the people out there considering having breast argumentation from Dr Rai. I would strongly suggest you go elsewhere. I had a breast augmentation from Dr Rai. in September 2010. After my surgery my recovery was not normal and I would meet with him to discuss the pain and the concerns. Dr Rai would either brush me off by telling me "its scar tissue keep massaging" it will get better! When that did not work he decided to prescribe me medication that had nothing to do with my symptoms. Almost 2 years later, an ultra sound proved that he had left a tube inside me that was 15cm long and 6mm wide. Even when Dr. Rai received this report which clearly stated there was a tube inside of me, he denied any wrongdoing and, I believe, tried to trick me into thinking that it was a folded implant that he could fix with another surgery. I truly believe that Dr. Rai was lying to me and trying to trick me into having a further surgery so that he could remove the tube and conceal his mistake. The reason I believe this is because Dr. Rai was unaware that the ultra sound technician had already told me there was a tube inside me. He was actually going to charge me to pay for another surgery so that he could remove the tube and I truly believe he was lying to me in the hopes of being able to hide his mistake. I went to another doctor and had the tube removed as I was not going to trust my body to Dr. Rai again. I filed a lawsuit against him to recover my medical expenses and lost wages. I also wanted other women to know about this so they could avoid the terrible experience I had. If you want to review the case you can go to the Vancouver Registry and look up file number S125783.

Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Kimit Rai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC