You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas Durcan

I love Dr. Durcan. He is missed so much!!! Those shoes are very big to fill and sadly 2 doctors don't even fill his pinky toe. Do you know, that I've been seeing Dr. Durcan for 23 years and everytime I went I felt like I was his only patient. However upon the 2nd visit to see Dr. Mand I was told he has 2700 patients and 2699 are happy so he's not worried about how I feel. I was also called out one time because 1 was 15 minutes late. I hadn't kept the Dr. Waiting but yet the secretary who was very beligerant told me she would have to check and see if the Dr. would still see me. Meanwhile I can wait 45 minutes and not complain. Tom I kiss you so much!!!!!!!! I wish you were still around so you could teach these young ER doctors how to run a family practise. Because they just don't have a clue!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

...............................................................

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Miss Dr. Durcan, was sad the day I received his letter of retirement! Our daughter was his first Canadian baby he delivered 38years ago. We were never ones to call the doc unless it was something really bad that needed attention, and when I called the nurses were always sure I got in. Today I call for a appointment with the new ones and I can't get in until the first week of Feburary! When there are two doctors there how could that be?? This makes no sense to me at all. How sad, that these new ones and their staff are not keeping the same type of service that was given before, I'm sure Tom would be very disappointed with this. I'm thinking its time to start a search for a new doctor in my area, what a sad day! Hope your enjoying your retirement Tom, sure miss you!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

He retired 2015 in the spring...I and my two children were 3 of his first patients for over 35 years. We moved to Alberta in the summer of 2015...it is going to be quite the challenge to find anyone as great as Dr. Durcan. Thanks for all your years of looking after us. He is the most trusted doctor and a super person.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Does anyone know if dr Durcan is still practicing medicine somewheres

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr DURCAN is working at the walk in clinic in Supercenter!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I miss him so much. As does my whole family. He took care of 5 generations of our family. He was the most caring, thoughtful, considerate, patient Dr ever. It will be very hard to ever find someone who would ever come close to having even a minute amount of compassion in comparison to the amazing Dr Durcan. We all miss you. Wishing you all the best always.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I was very fortunate to have Tom Durcan as my family physician from the time he took over the practice from Doctor Slade ( sometime in the late 70's? )Always amiable, positive minded, personable., easy to relate to. It was a rare thing to have a doctor who also had managed both my parents end of life situations. there is a degree of comfort in knowing your physician has a framework of your true family medical history. I will miss him but wish him the best in his well deserved retirement.

Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Thomas Durcan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Durcan. He is missed so much!!! Those shoes are very big to fill and sadly 2 doctors don't even fill his pinky toe. Do you know, that I've been s..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "..............................................................."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Tom Durcan is the best darn family doctor in burington or anywhere else in Canada, we will all miss his kind heart and professionism .God keep you well Tom ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Miss Dr. Durcan, was sad the day I received his letter of retirement! Our daughter was his first Canadian baby he delivered 38years ago. We were never ones to..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He retired 2015 in the spring...I and my two children were 3 of his first patients for over 35 years. We moved to Alberta in the summer of 2015...it is going t..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Does anyone know if dr Durcan is still practicing medicine somewheres "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr DURCAN is working at the walk in clinic in Supercenter!"

November 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My husband was a patient of Dr. Durcan for most of his life, he was a very caring man who always took good care of my husband's health needs. This new Dr. Ravi..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I miss him so much. As does my whole family. He took care of 5 generations of our family. He was the most caring, thoughtful, considerate, patient Dr ever. It ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Durcan was fantastic as we're the office staff. He is greatly missed but we were fortunate to have him as long as we did."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very fortunate to have Tom Durcan as my family physician from the time he took over the practice from Doctor Slade ( sometime in the late 70's? )Always am..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has been skilled, professional and compassionate looking after our family. We wish him well in retirement. His care will be missed."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr Durcan in my family for mor then 30 years. I true Professional! Him and his staff where always excellent. Very down to earth, VERY organized . I ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I gave Dr. Durcan 5 stars for punctuality even though I had a short wait sometimes because it never bothered me as I know that he never rushed anyone including ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sad to hear about his retirement, but happy for him. He has been our family doctor for over 27 years, and for my wife's family longer than that. A true professi..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "he was a great doctor , most caring dr in the city"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You could not ask for a better than doctor than Dr. Durcan. He will be irreplaceable!! Most caring, genuine, and professional doctor there is!"

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Durcan has been our family physician for several decades. His compassion, patience and knowledge are top notch. He has treated and advised us through ever..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am heartbroken to hear about Dr. Durcan's retirement. He has been my doctor for the past 33 years since I was 4 years old. He is the kindest man and the mos..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have just received a letter stating Dr. Durcan's retirement as of January 2015. I have been dreading this day, I know there will never be another physician w..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Durcan and his wonderful staff! Our family is so fortunate to have the best Dr. !!!"

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is they don't get any better. I could go on and on about times when he has been there for my entire family but just to say how extremely lucky we..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best. Been seeing him for over 20 years"

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a caring physician..always up to date on medical field and have complete faith in him. Great staff"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had to use a walk-in clinic for the first time. Having been Dr Durcan's patient for over 34 years I realise I have been spoilt ! Service was efficient ..."

September 13, 2014