Ratings for Dr. Thomas Durcan

An outstanding doctor and person. He took care of me for most of my life. I miss him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I love Dr. Durcan. He is missed so much!!! Those shoes are very big to fill and sadly 2 doctors don't even fill his pinky toe. Do you know, that I've been seeing Dr. Durcan for 23 years and everytime I went I felt like I was his only patient. However upon the 2nd visit to see Dr. Mand I was told he has 2700 patients and 2699 are happy so he's not worried about how I feel. I was also called out one time because 1 was 15 minutes late. I hadn't kept the Dr. Waiting but yet the secretary who was very beligerant told me she would have to check and see if the Dr. would still see me. Meanwhile I can wait 45 minutes and not complain. Tom I kiss you so much!!!!!!!! I wish you were still around so you could teach these young ER doctors how to run a family practise. Because they just don't have a clue!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr.Tom Durcan is the best darn family doctor in burington or anywhere else in Canada, we will all miss his kind heart and professionism .God keep you well Tom .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Miss Dr. Durcan, was sad the day I received his letter of retirement! Our daughter was his first Canadian baby he delivered 38years ago. We were never ones to call the doc unless it was something really bad that needed attention, and when I called the nurses were always sure I got in. Today I call for a appointment with the new ones and I can't get in until the first week of Feburary! When there are two doctors there how could that be?? This makes no sense to me at all. How sad, that these new ones and their staff are not keeping the same type of service that was given before, I'm sure Tom would be very disappointed with this. I'm thinking its time to start a search for a new doctor in my area, what a sad day! Hope your enjoying your retirement Tom, sure miss you!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

He retired 2015 in the spring...I and my two children were 3 of his first patients for over 35 years. We moved to Alberta in the summer of 2015...it is going to be quite the challenge to find anyone as great as Dr. Durcan. Thanks for all your years of looking after us. He is the most trusted doctor and a super person.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Does anyone know if dr Durcan is still practicing medicine somewheres

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr DURCAN is working at the walk in clinic in Supercenter!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I miss him so much. As does my whole family. He took care of 5 generations of our family. He was the most caring, thoughtful, considerate, patient Dr ever. It will be very hard to ever find someone who would ever come close to having even a minute amount of compassion in comparison to the amazing Dr Durcan. We all miss you. Wishing you all the best always.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Durcan was fantastic as we're the office staff. He is greatly missed but we were fortunate to have him as long as we did.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I was very fortunate to have Tom Durcan as my family physician from the time he took over the practice from Doctor Slade ( sometime in the late 70's? )Always amiable, positive minded, personable., easy to relate to. It was a rare thing to have a doctor who also had managed both my parents end of life situations. there is a degree of comfort in knowing your physician has a framework of your true family medical history. I will miss him but wish him the best in his well deserved retirement.

Submitted August 20, 2015