Ratings for Dr. Thomas Durcan, Retired

I miss Dr. Durcan so much, we are so grateful for the 40 yrs you took care of us, seeing 1 of 3 drs different time just isnt the same You dont really get to know them and they dont get to know you.Dr Durcan is caring , compassionate, takes all the time you need with him, doesnt give up till he has a diagnosis for you, he took my mother on when she was dying and saw her right till the end, my sons had moved away and they continued seeing him. Very grateful I am. So happy u got to retire, but i rreally miss you.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

#1 says it all , he was my Doc for over 37 years , they don't come any better! Couldn't ask for a better Doctor or human being. Great Doc, Great Staff, thank you for being there for us. Enjoy your much deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Tom and wife Terry cannot be replaced. Our first meeting with Tom was when he came to our home at midnight on a Saturday night more than 40 years ago. He also came to our home over Christmas to administer to our son who was home from university. Tom was never too busy to accept my mom as a patient and to take my sister's phone calls from the States when she wanted to know how mom was doing (long before privacy act). When our son came home from South Africa, he remained Tom's patient. When he moved back to Burlington from Australia, our son and his family were automatically Tom's patients. All my family loved Tom and miss him terribly. He was the absolute best - knowledgeable and caring. No one could possibly take his place.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I can not even express how much I miss Dr Durga. He was a truly amazing Dr and person. He took care of my grandmother and her sister, my parents, my brother and myself and delivered our children and my eldest daughters children. What a wonderful history. It's such a shame that his practice is now falling apart. I am so greatful that our family had him as a Dr for 38 years. But we really really miss a loving caring far compared yo what has replaced him. Wishing him all the best always, Miss You!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I miss Dr. Durcan as well... Unfortunately 3 doctors don't seem to be able to replace him as they are now booking 3 weeks out...

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I miss Dr. Duncan.... One of a kind. Was our family doctor for mNy years and delivered both my children. There for the good times and bad.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

He's at walk in in Fortino's plaza at Upper Middle no Guelph Ln

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Could someone please tell me which super center that dr durcan is at in Burlington??

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

An outstanding doctor and person. He took care of me for most of my life. I miss him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I love Dr. Durcan. He is missed so much!!! Those shoes are very big to fill and sadly 2 doctors don't even fill his pinky toe. Do you know, that I've been seeing Dr. Durcan for 23 years and everytime I went I felt like I was his only patient. However upon the 2nd visit to see Dr. Mand I was told he has 2700 patients and 2699 are happy so he's not worried about how I feel. I was also called out one time because 1 was 15 minutes late. I hadn't kept the Dr. Waiting but yet the secretary who was very beligerant told me she would have to check and see if the Dr. would still see me. Meanwhile I can wait 45 minutes and not complain. Tom I kiss you so much!!!!!!!! I wish you were still around so you could teach these young ER doctors how to run a family practise. Because they just don't have a clue!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016