Ratings for Dr. John M. Cope

Dr Cope, Joan, Martha, and everyone else there are the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I use to see Dr. Cope. Just switched this year and I am now paying for it! My current dentist took an x-ray of a tooth Dr Cope had worked on and said it needs to be re-done compared the x-rays DR, cope has taken a before they look the same. Why did he never say anything?

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Great staff and great dentist! I have had a sore tooth for over a year. My other dentist said it would "work itself out".. Dr. Cope explained everything he was doing to my tooth. He fixed the issue 100% and made me feel fully comfortable during my visit. I fully trust Dr. Cope. I made an appt with Dr. Cope based off his feedback from this site. WELL WORTH IT!!! I'm very happy I made the transition. My wife will also be visiting him as well.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Had a GREAT experience with Dr. Cope. I do not like going to the dentist, but he made me feel at ease. I am also 7 months pregnant, and they were able to accomodate me! Staff was great! Very helpful and knowledgeable. They were sensitive to my uneasy feelings. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Cope, especially on a twice/yearly basis.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Very understanding when things go wrong and works with you to get through them. Also can tell when you are scared and goes through what he's doing!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I've been going to John Cope's office for years. I love his attitude. His staff is great. He's had no issue seeing me for free if I have a problem with work he's done (like adjusting fillings).

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I am very scared of the dentist. Dr. Cope helps me get over my fear and explains everything before he does it so that you know! He is Great, friendly and nice!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007