Ratings for Dr. Ramez Mahdavi

Great experience!! Never enjoyed going to the dentist before I found this place. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

If you're anything like me, you're always suspicious of online reviews and comments... whether they're left by an actual patient/customer or the company/practice itself... But I assure you, I am an actual patient of Dr. Mahdavi's. I had Invisalign about 5 years ago, with great results. Everyone at the clinic is so nice, and Dr. Mahdavi is so accommodating. After the whole Invisalign procedure is done, they install a wire on the back of your front teeth to hold them in place. Several years after my Invisalign was completed, one of the pieces of glue came off while I was eating. I called up the office, they brought me in ASAP, and Dr. Mahdavi (...who was all smiles, as usual) quickly fixed it up, no charge, thanks for coming in! Now I'm a little self-conscious about my 2 front teeth and canines because I feel like they hang too low. I've booked an appointment to have them shaved down. The receptionist (I forgot her name... Sorry!) told me I could come in a week later, and they'd charge a minimal amount... Perhaps even no charge at all! I've never felt compelled to leave a review for anything/anyone before, but these people are so great, you guys... I wouldn't honestly feel guilty if I didn't spread the word and commend them on what they do. Thanks Team Mahdavi, and keep it up!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Needed a new dentist, went to check this place out. Had a cavity that needed to be filled. When I went in to get it done - I noticed that I wash't numb all the way but he said he'd stop if I felt discomfort. It turns out I wasn't numb as I expected and he didn't even numb me all the way! Just kept saying "almost done almost done". He was also not on time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I went to Dr Mahdavi for a filling, he convinced me that I needed Invisalign to fix a crossbite. I trusted him and decided to go forth with treatment. Two years later I had gotten nowhere with my bite being so bad that I couldn't even chew on one side and many chipped teeth from the bite being off and my teeth hitting each other when I spoke. Every time I would bring these issues to his attention he would dismiss me (as did his staff who would put in their two cents each time I called the office). In the end, I went to two well known orthodontists in my area who both stated that Dr Mahdavi should have never proceeded with this treatment and told me that I would need 20 months of additional ortho treatment to fix the issues and move my teeth back to where they were previously. Horrible experience, $5500 wasted - not even an apology. I will now be moving forward with the orthodontist only and am not going back.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

My experience was awesome . Although it has 3yrs since he did my implant ,I have had absolutely no problems with it at all . I have recommended many people to Dr. Mahdavi & all have got back to me ; SAYING HE WAS AWESOME!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Best dental office I've ever been to. Staff is wonderful in both skill and personality. State of the art equipment - the man spares no expense. Dr.Mahdavi is patient, personable, and most importantly a skilled dentist. He will not lead you in the wrong direction or perform procedures that are unnecessary just to get your money. In fact, I once thought I needed teeth guards made (very expensive)because I was having jaw issues and he told me it was not due to grinding. Felt around my jaw and neck and told me it was muscle tension which was originating from my back, shoulders and neck area. He was right, and I never got the teeth guards made.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Mahdavi is personable. What I appreciate is you don't get bounced from one dentist to another as you do in some larger offices - never seeing the same dentist. He is a sole practitioner and takes his time to attend to you. What I appreciate is the amount of time he takes to explain treatment options. I never feel rushed or pressured into treatment/decision. I have had several people I know have dental implants placed by him - with glowing reviews and happy results. Comfortable in his care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

VERY EXPENSIVE HERE!!!The place is nice .The people are nice.The dentist is o.k.but I expected more.He was dead wrong about me needing a root canal treatment{which he was going to do ,of course].Because the tooth had never bothered me ,I had it checked by a root canal specialist.I was right!The tooth DOES NOT need any root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Awesome! I don't like going to the dentist. Now I do. Staff is very very friendly and wonderful. Dr Mahdavi is terrific. I'm so happy we found him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I had never had the opportunity to go to a dentist before going to Dr Madhavi... I am SO happy I made the decision to make him my dentist. The first procedure I had done by him was an extraction of 2 of my baby teeth (I am an adult), and he was very comforting knowing I was nervous. He will answer any questions you have, and you can really tell he enjoys his work. He was NOT shy about the needles. Which, in this case, was a good thing. I had 7 or 8 needles before the numbing took fool affect. He was very willing to make sure I was in absolutely no pain. He was as careful as he possibly could be. And even when something unexpected happened during my extraction, he was very good about handling it without making me worry about something that, to him, I'm sure was no big deal(my tooth broke off of the root during removal). The staff is amazing. Very friendly, as is Dr Madhavi. I wish I could go on, but unfortunately, there is a character limit. I cannot say enough good things.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011