Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Zullo

Dr. Zullo has been my internist for about 12 years. Since I have a medical background, I am very picky about choosing doctors. I have complete confidence in Dr. Zullo. He is a good listener, has a great bedside manner, and is very thorough. He is a top notch doctor. Whenever I call his office, I get a prompt response from his nurse. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best rating, I'd give him a 10.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I have not been treated for a serious illness by Dr. Zullo, but he takes time to listen, which is so very unusual these days. He appears to be up to date on procedures and proactive, but not extreme.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Simply, You can not find a better Doctor! I'm 70 years old and see a few.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I have been under Dr. Zullo's care for about 4 years since moving to the area. I find him to be extremely interested in what I have to say when I go for an appointment. He LISTENS (very important) and is willing to try different medicines/procedures to solve my medical issues, with the minimum discomfort to me. He is smart, personable, and genuinely seems to care. He has great "bedside" manner. he is an avid outdoorsman (bowhunter) and relates well to the people of this rural community. I have recommended him to several of my friends and they all have the same opinion of Dr. Zullo. Guess who, Doc?

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Very caring. Takes the time to listen and explain things. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Zullo is one of the smartest doctors I know. I would trust his judgement without worry.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Zullo was my father's doctor. My father suffered a horrible death from liver cancer. He suffered from extreme pain for several weeks before he went into the hospital. Dr. Zullo called with a referral to MCV about my father's condition about 5 days before he died. Too little too late.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr.Zullo /chosen because he is an internist.I had been told my liver enzymes were elevated.Zullo said"how much do you drink"? I was sober for more than 20 years and did nOT drink.He checked my liver a few more times,each time,asking about drinking.I had an elective partial hystorectomy.I gave my own blood.The red cross screened it and found Hepatitus C.I went to MCV and was actually CURED(thank God).since Zullo did not diagnose this,it could have killed me.I requested my records ,which cost some money and on the top of each page...in red..."ethyl alcohol abuse."Really nice to have that on my record since I do NOT drink.He probably made all my future records tainted with labeling me an alcoholic.the big letter A emblazoned on my medical record.and no recourse.they are all omnipotent under the secure umbrulla of the crooked HMO's.Zullo also treats heart patients.The man next door died under his "care".

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Outstanding doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Peter J. Zullo's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Gloucester, VA