Ratings for Dr. Vijaya L. Gorle

Dr. Gorle was extremely rude & unprofessional. I had the worst experience & left crying because I wasted so much of time there. I waited an hour past my appointment time & then she spent about 2-3 minutes actually "talking" or as I like to say criticizing me. In the first 2 minutes of meeting her she literally told me that being a young girl I should watch my weight & take care of my skin. I only say this because I am comfortable enough to know I am average size & have good skin minus the reason I was going to see her. I had an eye irritation & a mark forming under my eye. She literally never looked at me closely and I had to say "aren't you going to look before you prescribe something?" I also got a new job & needed a TB screeening which I have had before at urgent care & my old doctor. She told me I would need to come back to get a chest xray or something & she is illiterate because I showed her past forms other doctors completed and she said "use those then" terrible experience!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

She is so unprofessional, in that she only asks about my personal life and never wants to hear my medical concerns. Her staff is so rude and none of them speak English...like hello, this is America! It's so annoying how evasive she is and never answers your questions with a straightforward answer. She always requires follow-ups just to talk, so she can get as much money as she can from you; instead of just calling to give you test results, etc. Trust me, you are better off not having her as your doctor. I switched because she really is a terrible doctor, don't know where she got her degree from.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

She always recommends to have an EKG good money for her no one knows how to use the EKG in that office so sad to see puting your health in that kind of hands- omg it took 55 min to have an EKG and they tape would falloff and the staff had to tape it on me at the end she looks at the EKG DR. says of that's wrong yea yea ohh out EKG we have not used it in a long time. And they person doing blood work she put on one glove !!!!! Not a pair but one ohh come on really her nails were long. And she demands to see u in two weeks more money for her I'm not sure how she make it .. And yes she said only god knows lets pray .save ur money and go to someone else. She never ever rights anything in my chart she only says ohh really ohh really ok u be fine will do blood work . Her staff are so slow my god it took them for ever to find my chart and the staff were asking me am I sure I've been here before REALLY -run run run

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Terrible. She seems unfocused and forgetful. Bad bedside manner. Never wrote down things I told her in my chart. Then later asked same questions she already had answers to.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

This doctor is not honest. I went in for a prescription, which she gave me. She instructed me to come back in 3 weeks for a follow-up, which I did. At that time I asked if I needed additional follow-ups, and she told me in 3 months. When I called to have my prescription refilled the next month, her office told me I needed to come in for a follow appointment first. This was explained to me 4 days before my prescription was to run out. A medication that has serious complications if you stop taking it abruptly. This woman is trying to get as much money from your insurance company as possible. She'll talk to you for 5 minutes per appointment. She barely listened to me, or asked me any real questions. She is not competent.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Gorle is one of the most caring and excellent physicaians I have ever seen. Her attention to the patients and preventive care concentration saved my life. Thank you Doc!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I am surprised to read all of the bad comments about Dr. Gorle and her staff...In my opinion I was courteously treated by the doctor and her staff. Dr. Gorle is kind and sweet and gives me enough time to listen to my concerns and to answer my questions. I have never waited more than 25 mins to be seen by her, which in my opinion is a reasonable wait time at a doctor's office. Overall, I would definitely recommend this doctor to others.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Doctor barely gives any different information than what we know. She calls the patient again and again so she can give the blood work results. So just to receive the blood work report i need to see her and pay my co-pay for 5 mins visit. There are many doctors out there so doesnt want to waste their time and our time. they send the reports in mail if everything is fine. They call and schedule an appointment if something is unusual. I am definitely not going to waste my co-pay. Time to change the physician.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Vijaya L. Gorle's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA