Ratings for Dr. Sheena Abraham

My daughter and I had physicals. They took our blood pressure and blood work. I asked the staff to print a form required for my daughter to attend college, that I had forgotten to bring. They told me because of HIPAA laws they couldn't print. Really? Then I faxed the form to them. The form required only a signature. After following up for a week, I still don't have the form back. Front office staff is very flippant and continues to tell me that the Dr. is too busy to sign the form. Either Dr. Abraham should stop accepting new patients because she is too busy to sign a form or her staff needs some training in follow through skills. Either way, I still need a health form for my daughter to enter college. This office is highly inefficient and really didn't do much in the way of a physical.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Abraham for nearly five years. I believe she is an excellent and competent doctor. She is caring, she listens, and she takes the time to actually speak with you. Her staff is professional and the office is clean and well decorated.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

had a annual exam and she did not even listen to my heart or lungs-would not recommend her

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Abraham to anyone that has serious health issues. She's may be great for those who are in good health and just need annual exams. However, if you have an acute or chronic illness, she may not be the best choice. Her approach to health care is very lackadaisical and she doesn't follow up in a timely manner when she receives results from specialists. If you're looking for more than just a "nice" healthcare provider (ie., knowledgeable, well-rounded), keep looking...

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Abraham is one of the best internists I have seen. I have a relatively complicated list of symptoms. She has treated them well referring me to specialist when necessary and coordinating my care. She is understanding and knowledgeable. Her staff is great. And one could not find a better primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Top-notch GP. Has the breath and knowledge on a wide variety issues and presciptions. Counsels me and my wife (who have completely different issues) with confidence and knowledge. When we've double-checked info she has given, she is always right. If you want a good, conservative GP to oversee your overall health, she's your gal.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

For several years Dr. Abraham was my primary care physician. Duing much of that time I was never really sick in any serious way and I thought Dr. Abraham was a good Dr.I even left a positive review (dated 7/26/10)of her below. I would like to change my rating of her as a physican, and please have that positive review removed. When I was healthier as a patient I had no issues with the way she praciticed. Once I became incredibly ill, I did. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Was recommended by my cardiologist's office and seemed knowledgeable and caring. However I've changed physicians because she demanded I see her before all my cardiology follow-ups and would not give a referral for multiple visits. The cardiologist office said it was routine for doctor's to do this Why would I go to her before seeing the expert in my medical need? I had already seen her twice after getting out of the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Gigantic ego. Not helpful and condescending. I really don't think she knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Is very condescending and assumes you've done nothing to treat yourself at home, even when you've told her what you've done. The main issue with this doctor is how she is very, very condescending and talks down to her patients. As an educated professional, I don't appreciate it at all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Sheena Abraham's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1997)