Ratings for Dr. Nancy L Fierro

She's a lovely, intelligent, and sweet doctor. I'm so glad she's my primary physician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor; she listens and is concerned about your well-being, as a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

If you can get through to the receptionist, appts. are usually available. Dr. Fierro listens well and says she'll call with the results of tests on a certain date and is usually days or a week later EVEN though I have called and am not improving. Staff doesn't bother to tell you she isn't in. She readily refers you to a specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Fierro appears to listen well and will refer to a specialist when needed but her follow-up is poor. Generally speaking, it takes her days (and one time more than a week) to return phone calls if you are not improving. Twice it was because she wasn't in for several days, but her staff never informed me of that.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Fierro takes time to explain things, is patient with me and my questions, and her correct diagnosis of my husband's cancer helped him along his journey -- and mine. I need to listen to her - she can't do my health without my helping.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

She is my primary care dr and she is great! Her office runs very smoothly. She is not condescending and takes time to explain things.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Dr. Nancy L Fierro's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company