Ratings for Dr. William Procter

I do not know how this man does it! His knowledge and true caring nature is outstanding! He once came to see me in the hospital 6:00 a.m. Christmas morning to see if I was OK to go home after spending a week in the hospital with severe abdominal issues requiring surgery. Even at his advanced age, he still holds clinic appointments and can often be seen making rounds in the hospital. Recipient of many awards and accolades from the medical society as well as our mayor, i LOVE this man. He has been our steadfast medical practitioner since 1988. All references he has made to surgeons and specialists have been spot on for treatment.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

On my visit I felt rushed. I deserved my time with Dr but somehow I didn’t get the attention I want

Submitted January 30, 2018

Always dismissive and unkind, frankly. I only saw him when my regular MD, Dr. Davidson was unavailabl, but he was routinely brusque and dismissive.

Submitted June 7, 2017

My doctor for over 40 years. Always headed me to the correct doctor. Great diagnostician. Believe that he saved me my life. Thanks Bill for always being there.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr.Proctor is so thorough, kind, and knowledgeable. If you have the pleasure of meeting him, you're in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

The best of the best! A legend . A true Burlington hero.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr Proctor is filling in for our family physician who is ill at the moment. Even in his retirement he has not lost his touch. The many compliments before by long time patients truly describe this extraordinary man. Newly graduated students have much to learn from this man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Thank you for all of your years of service! I lost track of all the times you went beyond what any of us in my family could have expected. On behalf of 3 generations, thanks for being such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

He was a gift to all patients....it might be advantageous for newbie doctors to read these reviews because they would clearly see what works and that there are doctors who truly CARE about their patients and love their work. Genuine compassion, a smile and a kind word go a long way. Dr. Proctor was a true gem, a rare breed and a selfless human being. God Bless him!! We need more like him.

Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Proctor for most of my life and I turn 50 this year, and will miss his always caring smile and genuine interest in my health and talking about family etc. God Bless you!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015