Ratings for Dr. William Procter

Dr Proctor is filling in for our family physician who is ill at the moment. Even in his retirement he has not lost his touch. The many compliments before by long time patients truly describe this extraordinary man. Newly graduated students have much to learn from this man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Thank you for all of your years of service! I lost track of all the times you went beyond what any of us in my family could have expected. On behalf of 3 generations, thanks for being such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

He was a gift to all patients....it might be advantageous for newbie doctors to read these reviews because they would clearly see what works and that there are doctors who truly CARE about their patients and love their work. Genuine compassion, a smile and a kind word go a long way. Dr. Proctor was a true gem, a rare breed and a selfless human being. God Bless him!! We need more like him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Proctor for most of my life and I turn 50 this year, and will miss his always caring smile and genuine interest in my health and talking about family etc. God Bless you!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Congratulations to Dr. Proctor .I was a patient of Dr. P's colleague Dr. Davidson. Both men were great human beings Best wishes for a long and happy retirement. M Dixon

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

We just read today, December 16, 2014, in the Hamilton Spectator, that our beloved Family Physician, Dr. W.C. Procter of Burlington is retiring. A piece of our hearts has been torn out because we all love him so much. Believe me, they don't come any better than this man. His dedication to his work and his patients goes beyond description. Just a couple of weeks ago, my husband and I left his office on Guelph Line for the last time. This was tough. It was like leaving our family home for the last time. True to his unselfish and giving nature, he has found someone to tend to his flock. Dr. Procter would never leave any of us uncared for. That's his style, taking care of us to the very end. This man has been my doctor from the age of 18. I am now 71 years old. He has visited my mother at home when she was dying of cancer. He came to the funeral home to comfort my family when my father passed away. He has been in the operating room (and assisted at times) during some of my surgeries. His many, many, visits to the hospital to visit my family, my husband and me have been numerous over the years. This doctor really cares and it is obvious that he loves his work. From the bottom of our hearts, Dr. Procter, God Bless you and we wish you much joy and good health during your retirement years. With love, the Lembergs

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Just heard today that DR P is retiring. At almost 82... I think he deserves it. But those who have been lucky enough to have him as a family Dr. are losing a dear dear friend and a man who has never varied from being the most caring, giving and brilliant doctor anyone could EVER wish for. I won't begin to relate tales of the many many times he has been there for our family over the 32 years that we have been on his roster, but believe me, we are grateful to have had him on our side. We can only stand by and wish him a happy retirement. Thanks for everything DR P... from the whole Taylor clan!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Procter has been our family doctor for nearly 50 yrs. He has seen us go through all of our life's ups and downs. Not only does he treat the physical or health issues, he is also counselor and friend. You will not find a doctor with as big a heart as he has, full of caring and compassion for his patients. His dedication to his patients is indescribable, for not matter how tired he is, he takes time to make you feel that you are an important human being and he gives you his full attention. I remember his visit to my husband when he was in hospital, after knee surgery many years ago. He was trembling from fatigue, I could see it as he tried to hold on to the side of my husband's hospital bed to balance himself, but his wonderful smile and comforting words still shone through and he made my husband and our family very happy with his visit. He is always present also, whenever a member of our family passes away, always offering sincere empathy for our loss by his presence. His staff is equally wonderful, always very professional and caring. He and his staff are now family to us as we are to them. You are in the best of hands with this wonderful man.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr.P. has been my dr. for 50 yrs. We consider him a family friend. My mom recently passed away and he visited and made her last days at the hospice as comfortable hospice.He is truly one of the breed that treats patients like they are one of his own. We love him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

I have had the pleasure and priviledge to have Dr.P since I was 5 yrs old which is now 48 yrs as a patient and going. He has been the father figure I could turn to for advice and help on all health issues. He has been there for my family through difficult and dark times which I can never thank him enough for. He is always professional and welcoming when asked how he is he always replies "never better!". I could not ask for a better family phsyican to watch over my health for the last almost 5 decades and only hope for many more years to come. Thank you Dr. P for all you do you are the best.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010