Ratings for Dr. William Procter

Always dismissive and unkind, frankly. I only saw him when my regular MD, Dr. Davidson was unavailabl, but he was routinely brusque and dismissive.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My doctor for over 40 years. Always headed me to the correct doctor. Great diagnostician. Believe that he saved me my life. Thanks Bill for always being there.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr.Proctor is so thorough, kind, and knowledgeable. If you have the pleasure of meeting him, you're in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

The best of the best! A legend . A true Burlington hero.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr Proctor is filling in for our family physician who is ill at the moment. Even in his retirement he has not lost his touch. The many compliments before by long time patients truly describe this extraordinary man. Newly graduated students have much to learn from this man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Thank you for all of your years of service! I lost track of all the times you went beyond what any of us in my family could have expected. On behalf of 3 generations, thanks for being such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

He was a gift to all patients....it might be advantageous for newbie doctors to read these reviews because they would clearly see what works and that there are doctors who truly CARE about their patients and love their work. Genuine compassion, a smile and a kind word go a long way. Dr. Proctor was a true gem, a rare breed and a selfless human being. God Bless him!! We need more like him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Proctor for most of my life and I turn 50 this year, and will miss his always caring smile and genuine interest in my health and talking about family etc. God Bless you!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Congratulations to Dr. Proctor .I was a patient of Dr. P's colleague Dr. Davidson. Both men were great human beings Best wishes for a long and happy retirement. M Dixon

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

We just read today, December 16, 2014, in the Hamilton Spectator, that our beloved Family Physician, Dr. W.C. Procter of Burlington is retiring. A piece of our hearts has been torn out because we all love him so much. Believe me, they don't come any better than this man. His dedication to his work and his patients goes beyond description. Just a couple of weeks ago, my husband and I left his office on Guelph Line for the last time. This was tough. It was like leaving our family home for the last time. True to his unselfish and giving nature, he has found someone to tend to his flock. Dr. Procter would never leave any of us uncared for. That's his style, taking care of us to the very end. This man has been my doctor from the age of 18. I am now 71 years old. He has visited my mother at home when she was dying of cancer. He came to the funeral home to comfort my family when my father passed away. He has been in the operating room (and assisted at times) during some of my surgeries. His many, many, visits to the hospital to visit my family, my husband and me have been numerous over the years. This doctor really cares and it is obvious that he loves his work. From the bottom of our hearts, Dr. Procter, God Bless you and we wish you much joy and good health during your retirement years. With love, the Lembergs

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014