Ratings for Dr. Khalid Al-Sharief

Doctor sharief was my daughters doctor for a few years always made room for kids very kind and compassionate

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Very willing to listen. I liked this Dr when I had him in another city.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

He was my fathers doctor until he moved away. I'll miss him. He was very caring, excellent manners, and was very helpful and assertive with other organizations when my father needed extra care at home.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

he is rude and makes non stop comments about my weight...no matter what the reason i am seing him. I obviously know that i have a weight issue and don't need him to make comments at every visit. These are not helpful supportive comments.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I have had plenty of physicians due to a medical condition that I have had. I find him helpful and knowledgable. My case can be difficult to work within for medications and he answers all of my questions. I prefer someone that doesn't baby me so I appreciate his directness.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Khalid is excellent: serious; thorough; and level headed. He makes me feel confident in his approach to my and my children's health. He is very respectful and professional. I am an asthmatic and went through my pregnancy with him as my family doctor. He is an excellent family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Excellent! I have inherited many doctors over the years and Dr. Khalid is one of the best. He takes concerns seriously, and conscientiously and follows up with any necessary treatment. I'm very confident in his ability to atttend to my health concerns.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Amazing doctor. Seen him up at the ER at the hospital. He order x-rays before even seeing me which was nice because it shortened my waiting time. He also was very thorough and did a complete examination...come to find out I had bronchitis and he told me that antibiotics would not cure this (which was nice to hear because most doctors throw you on them anyways...and they are sooo expensive). He recommended pain medication for my chest and gave me some medication to stop my cough...both worked wonders!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

The phone system in Gibson clinic is hard to understand. But the staff are okay, once you get through to them. We found the doctor to be very thorough. He is no nonsense and doesn't give in to useless demands. But for us, he has always been there when we needed him. He is not as soft spoken as his brother, but we are more interested in a doctor, not a drinking buddy. Keep up the good job!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

any person can look up an illness and go by book and that makes them a DR. i seen him once and was given a pill i told him i could not take but $60 later quess what it was i have no use for him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008