Ratings for Dr. O Ukrainetz

Been my GP for nine year and have found him very knowledgable and willing to dig to get answers to things.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

He doesn't seem to care if it's not a straight case. Has no clue about hormones or vitamin/mineral imbalances.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Ukrainetz is the best doctor I have seen. He is kind, open minded and never rushes us out the door. Each time I see him, I feel blessed to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr Ukrainetz is very friendly and takes time to listen but extremely quick with the prescription pad. I struggle with depression and every time I see him and express concern he switches me to a new prescription but is unable to explain how they work or why he has chosen a particular drug. I began thinking of suicide or disappearing. Scary since I had no external factors contributing to these feelings. I threw my prescriptions away and after a couple weeks of difficulty I feel better than I have in years. Also, my 11 year old has behavior issues, nothing serious, but she has some anxiety. he prescribed respirodone!!!!!!! My wife and I researched this drug and were shocked. As far as I know it is an anti psychotic drug. we threw them away. If you are seeking narcotics he is the guy to talk to........... I am very disappointed about the danger he put me in with a seemingly casual approach to some very serious medication.....

Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr U has been my G.P. since he came to Lethbridge and was recomended by a specialist when I was seeking a G.P. that speaks volumes!!! I no longer live in Lethbridge so I have'nt seen him in awhile, however it had been about 3 years since seeing him and wasn't sure if he would still take me, but there was no prob at all. I could say so much good about Dr U and staff that it would take more space than available! so I'll just say keep up the great work Doc. and don't stop caring over time like so many Doctors do. Take care my freind!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

He is an excellent Doc. He is caring and knowledgeable. He goes out of his way to make sure I am cared for. Very Happy!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Yes he is a good Dr. but too often no appointments available. Getting too hard to see so irrelevant if he is 'good' or 'not good' because what he is is booked up

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Excellent doctor! He treated my son at the clinic and I found him to be very knowledgable, thorough, and caring. He took the time to listen to the issues and did not feel rushed. Wish more doctors were like this.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I saw Dr. Ukrainetz for the first time tonight at walk-in. I was grateful for his kindness and time spent with me. He was thorough and took the time to ask enough questions to get a feel for what was needed. he ordered lab work and offered to follow up with me at a later date.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Great Doctor. Best our family has ever had. He is kind, open minded, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012