Ratings for Dr. O Ukrainetz

Hypest bro around. Mister O brings the business man. cool dude cool dude

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Best doctor in Lethbridge. Takes time at each visit. Explains things very well. Is not afraid to make a referral if he's not sure about something.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Ukrainetz has been a great doctor for me over the last few years. He always listens to my issues and takes the time to ask if there's anything else I'd like to discuss. He's been very helpful and explains things in a clear and concise way.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

He’s been my Dr for years now. I wouldn’t think of going to anyone else. He takes time to listen and digs for answers if the problem is beyond his scope he refers you to the right specialists.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Been my GP for nine year and have found him very knowledgable and willing to dig to get answers to things.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

He doesn't seem to care if it's not a straight case. Has no clue about hormones or vitamin/mineral imbalances.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Ukrainetz is the best doctor I have seen. He is kind, open minded and never rushes us out the door. Each time I see him, I feel blessed to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr Ukrainetz is very friendly and takes time to listen but extremely quick with the prescription pad. I struggle with depression and every time I see him and express concern he switches me to a new prescription but is unable to explain how they work or why he has chosen a particular drug. I began thinking of suicide or disappearing. Scary since I had no external factors contributing to these feelings. I threw my prescriptions away and after a couple weeks of difficulty I feel better than I have in years. Also, my 11 year old has behavior issues, nothing serious, but she has some anxiety. he prescribed respirodone!!!!!!! My wife and I researched this drug and were shocked. As far as I know it is an anti psychotic drug. we threw them away. If you are seeking narcotics he is the guy to talk to........... I am very disappointed about the danger he put me in with a seemingly casual approach to some very serious medication.....

Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr U has been my G.P. since he came to Lethbridge and was recomended by a specialist when I was seeking a G.P. that speaks volumes!!! I no longer live in Lethbridge so I have'nt seen him in awhile, however it had been about 3 years since seeing him and wasn't sure if he would still take me, but there was no prob at all. I could say so much good about Dr U and staff that it would take more space than available! so I'll just say keep up the great work Doc. and don't stop caring over time like so many Doctors do. Take care my freind!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

He is an excellent Doc. He is caring and knowledgeable. He goes out of his way to make sure I am cared for. Very Happy!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013