Ratings for Dr. Michael Sugai

Wow, this doctor in on the ball. Excellent bedside manner, I did not feel rushed, and he discussed my condition at great length and with a great deal of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

We have recently moved to Kitchener Ontario after living in Richmond Hill for over 33 years. One of the people that we cannot leave behind is Dr. Sugai who has treated my wife and I for over a dozen years. He is always even tempered and a very astute listener. When he responds he provide very detailed explanations, eliminates any concerns and follows up on any treatment with dignity and professionalism. We will not relinquish our connection with Dr. Sugai for as long as we are capable of doing the short drive back to the office of Dr. Sugai, wherever he may be located. His staff is proactive and extremely proficient.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

An incredible and compassionate man that did everything he could for me. I only wish that all specialists were this caring. Awesome staff too!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Always informative, personal interest, excellent bedside manner. Always leave the office encouraged although really nothing has hanged except the fact that he has renewed yet again his commitment to caring for me. Very professional, informative and up to date on new research. Staff are friendly and delightful , always have time for you, yet maintaining a punctual office. Easy access to office, with no stairs andclosetoparking lot.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Sugai is a GEM of a doctor! He is always patient, pleasant and caring and will take as much time as you need. He offers insights beyond Rheumatology care and tries to help you as much as possible. He is current with medical research and drug therapies as well. You can't go wrong with Dr. Sugai. His staff are very pleasant as well :)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I really like Dr. Sugai...he is so so kind, he really care about his patience and is very helpful with all of his patience...Also Dr. Sugai give the best needle, I am always very nervous when getting needles but he is one of the best person to give, seldom hurt a lot...I really appreciate his expertise...Thanks so much Dr. Sugai...

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sugai for over 10yrs now. His knowledge is exceptional, and current. He has a tendancy to talk for a bit about things outside of arthritis, but that just shows he cares about the "person", he cares about getting to know the patients, and does not want just another 'appointment'. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I don't understand why there isn't more reviews!! I guess cause nobody has anything bad too say?! The staff and Dr. Sugai are amazing and top notch. After seeing many different drs over the years and not getting anywhere, I was really nervous for this appointment. Dr. Sugai was extremely graciously polite and a very comfortable person to deal with. He really does care, listen and want to make sure that you are properly treated. He has many awards and recognitions posted on his office wall and I can understand why. Thank you Dr. Sugai for everything you have done for me! I am so happy that I was referred to you and really couldn't ask for better!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Sugai is a gentle, kind man who takes time to listen. Provides thorough test result information and deciphers medical words so that I understand what is happening both with my disease and my treatment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I have been a patient of dr. sugai for more than 20 years. there is not enough room to tell all the good things there are to tell about him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010