Ratings for Dr. Xiaolan Zhu

Dr. Zhu is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. I am 81 and she saved my quality of life drastically.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr Zhu and her staff are wonderful! Dr. Zhu is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever been treated by. Her calm demeanor puts one at ease and fosters a very therapeutic environment. Encounters with her never feel rushed. I give her my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. Zhu and her staff are exceptional. She doesn't rush me through an appointment. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Excellent and great doctor! I'm blessed to be under her care for the past 8 years!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

These people don't care about your health and well being, they are only there to make money. I went in because I had sprained my ankle, and before the doctor even looked at my ankle, she said "you should consider acupuncture, it will fix your ankle." Umm no thanks! I would rather have some x-rays done first?. After I denied getting an acupuncture, she ordered x-rays, and when I called in after over a week (because no one followed up with me on my results), I was told that I needed to go in for another visit, they wouldn't discuss x-ray results over the phone. I changed my PCP now, and I am glad that I did.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr.Zhu is a very caring Doctor and she spends time to hear your questions. I consider her a very knowledgeable and friendly Doctor never rushing me out. When I go there I know I will come out with the right diagnosis and medication. Very friendly office employees too. I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Zhu for about 8 years. She is caring and thorough and very reliable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I'm extremely satisfied with the care Dr. Zhu provided to my dad during an emergency visit. Dr. Zhu not only provided treatment, but also try to find the most economical means for medication. She truely cares for the patient. Her accupuncture skill is also excellent, which provides great relieve to my hard to rid pains. We trust Dr. Zhu explicitly and will not hesistate to recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I'm extremely satisfied with the professionalism, knowledge, and care provided by Dr. Zhu in diagnosing and treating my daughter and myself. Dr. Zhu is attentive to details and provides a comprehensive and thorough assessment of our health concerns in a very caring manner. We trust Dr. Zhu explicitly and are so happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Zhu is a gifted healer. I was in pain from injuries in my neck and back, I also suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome in both my wrists. I was little skeptical when Dr. Zhu recommended acupuncture. Because I have never had acupuncture before and I'm afraid of needles. Dr. Zhu is very gentle and she took time to explain what she was doing and what to expect. After the first treatment, my neck and back pain was greatly reduced. Now few visits later, the pain in my left wrist is totally gone! Dr. Zhu is a great listener and she is always willing to adjust the treatment to meet my individual needs. I'm very pleased with Dr. Zhu's professionalism and service.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Xiaolan Zhu's Credentials

• Third Military Med Univ, Chongqing, China (Grad. 1977)

Coventry Healthcare