Ratings for Dr. Peter Mukheibir

Dr. Mukheibir is extremely friendly, doesn't push pills on you and will take all the time that's needed to explain everything simply to you. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Mukheibir is so friendly and listens to everything you have to say. As a family, We're very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The best Dr ever !!! I have been seeing him for a long time and will recommend him !! Great job Doc .!!! :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Best family doctor we have had in years. Young enough to still like his job but old enough to have seen almost everything.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

An amazing Doctor. Always willing to listen and carefully explain treatments. My daughter also go to him and like myself and my husband has nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Unfortunately the reception staff are borderline rude. But in saying that it's Dr. Mukheiber we go to see.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I cannot recommend this doctor enough! He is everything you want in a family doctor and all the great comments on this page are testament to his caring professionalism. I wish I could get my mom in to see him but he is so busy he is not accepting new patients... 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have always been very comfortable with Dr Mukheibir. My husband and I have been seeing him for about 10 yrs after our previous doctor retired and have always felt very fortunate to have found another very caring and attentive doctor to look after us

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

SUCH an amazing doctor, we are blessed to have him! We have 4 generations of my family that still see him, and refuse to see anyone else! Always takes the time to make sure all questions are answered fully, is NOT a pill pusher (which is a miracle these days) and quick with the follow-up! I've even called him call personally to reassure me during a tough situation. Cannot recommend him enough, consider yourself lucky if you get to see him!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Mukheibir is a fantastic Doctor. He takes the time to ensure you are getting the best treatment possible. My family was previously with Dr Beaton since the late 60's.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Mukheibir is the best doctor. He takes very good care of me and my family. He has been Since 2006 . I live about an hour away and will drive with no problem to see a doctor that I can trust. Thanks Doc :)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014