Ratings for Dr. Peter Mukheibir

An amazing Doctor. Always willing to listen and carefully explain treatments. My daughter also go to him and like myself and my husband has nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Unfortunately the reception staff are borderline rude. But in saying that it's Dr. Mukheiber we go to see.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I cannot recommend this doctor enough! He is everything you want in a family doctor and all the great comments on this page are testament to his caring professionalism. I wish I could get my mom in to see him but he is so busy he is not accepting new patients... 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have always been very comfortable with Dr Mukheibir. My husband and I have been seeing him for about 10 yrs after our previous doctor retired and have always felt very fortunate to have found another very caring and attentive doctor to look after us

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

SUCH an amazing doctor, we are blessed to have him! We have 4 generations of my family that still see him, and refuse to see anyone else! Always takes the time to make sure all questions are answered fully, is NOT a pill pusher (which is a miracle these days) and quick with the follow-up! I've even called him call personally to reassure me during a tough situation. Cannot recommend him enough, consider yourself lucky if you get to see him!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Mukheibir is a fantastic Doctor. He takes the time to ensure you are getting the best treatment possible. My family was previously with Dr Beaton since the late 60's.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Mukheibir is the best doctor. He takes very good care of me and my family. He has been Since 2006 . I live about an hour away and will drive with no problem to see a doctor that I can trust. Thanks Doc :)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Mukheibir has been our family (and when I say family, I mean my parents Dr. and my family) for more years than I can remember now. He is a fantastic Dr. who always takes the time to review your concerns and address them with kindness, professionalism and thoroughness. My only complaint is the front desk staff - they are rude and not very helpful. Maybe I was spoiled because of his old office staff, who were amazing. Regardless, I don't go to him because of his staff, I go to him because of him and would be very saddened if we had to ever change doctors. Thanks Dr. M!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Peter is always rushing to get me his patient out of his office. I disliked this a lot and thus am giving him this review.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

If Dr. Mukheibir moved to another city... it is likely our family would move too. He is an amazing and thorough doctor and we completely respect and value the information , medical care, and advice he has given.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

He took over for the doctor who delivered me who wouldn't let just anyone take over his practice, that on it's own says a lot about him. He is not a pill pusher and will actually talk to you to figure out what is wrong, rather then fill a quota of rx's. Kind, patient, friendly and an overall spectacular doctor. I feel very fortunate to be his patient!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011