Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Montanaro

Dr. Montanaro was my doctor for over 20 years and was the most professional, sincere, knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. He always showed the utmost respect for me and my problems. Always lent a sympathetic ear when one was needed. He's the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Montanaro is an excellent physician who cares about his patients. He doesn't scare his patients by blowing health issues out of proportion. His diagnostic skills are excellent. If you want sympathy rather than a skilled physician, then find another doctor. If you want to get the straight story about your health, then schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

He has been My Doctor for years and is excellent.Always helps when he can and if not gets where we need to be...without him my husband would have died...He is the greatest.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

He is very unprofessional. Uses profanity in every conversation I have ever had with him. Has little respect for women and is dismissive with concerns. He is an excellent diagnostician but tends to over simplify concerns. Has shared information on other patients (family members) without their consent.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Anthony J. Montanaro's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)