Ratings for Dr. Kristin Goos

Dr Goos okay but do not give your credit card number when asked. If it is hacked your screwed.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Goos for over a decade. She has taken wonderful care of my children over the years and they love going to see her. She has always seen us promptly when we had emergencies and is always patient and kind. I highly recommend her as a family dentist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I walked in today and the receptionist asked me for my credit card information, I said I always pay what my insurance does not cover, they said new policy, I walked out and found another dentist, absolutely ridiculous policy

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I haven't needed any extensive work done with her, but as far as her bed side manner, she is wonderful. As someone who has an extreme dental fear, she is great. She explains everything she is doing and answers questions. Due to her being a fantastic dentist, I do have to book ahead 1-3 months to see her, but it is worth it. She even provided extra cleaning to remove some stubborn staining. The dental hygienist who cleaned my teeth was also awesome.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I hadn't been to a dentist for about 10 years. A toothache made me finally go! Dr.Goos was so gentle and kind and friendly.......I honestly can't wait to go back and see her and her staff again!Honestly never thought I would say that about a dentist! A huge thank you to her and her staff for restoring my confidence in dentists!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I didn't do a lot of work with her but she was very good and I will definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

A huge thank- you to the people that took the time to comment here. It is because of you I was able to find this amazing dentist. I too am terrified of dentists, because the freezing does't always take with me. Dr. Goos took the time and made sure I was frozen. Yes, it took more then 3 needles but the good news is I never felt a thing. :-) Her assistant Ali was great as well. If you happen to read this Ali i'm sorry about squeezing your hand so hard, I was so sure it was going to hurt. I had tried 4 other dentists in Saskatoon over a 4year period ( it took me a year in between each to find the courage)before finding this site. So if your new to Saskatoon or terrified of dentists and need a great dentist, look no more, Dr Kristin Goos and the staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I am terrified of the dentist, but this clinic makes it an enjoyable and relaxing experience. I went to Dr. Goos after a bad experience at another clinic (they suggested many unnecessary procedures). She explained everything professionally and compassionately eased my anxiety. She was on time and the staff were amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Goos and her clinic to anyone!! She has reaffirmed my faith in dentists!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I always have to wait - seems like the dentist is over booked. I had to wait in the middle of my app't with the dam over my face while she treated another patient. It wasn't a pleasant experience for me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

She is fabulous!! I am the biggest chicken ever! Absolutely terrified of dentists, she saved me from a different dentist ('Dr.A' ) that wanted me to get a root canal, crown and my gums shaved for a broken cuspid on a back tooth...when all I really needed was a filling. She told me the truth that I had no cavities.. after my previous dentist (Dr.A) lied to me saying I had 4 cavities that were nasty looking and needed to be filled immediately. This lady is the most gentle, caring, honest dentist I have ever met! My family and friends know how much of a chicken I am.They ALL go to her now as well! Her staff make you feel comfortable and are just genuine people. BEST DENTIST EVER!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011