Ratings for Dr. Julian Parsons

He is pleasant but I REALLY wish he'd spend a little more time after he cracks you, to ask if you find relief. I just got two quick cracks, 5 mins alone with a TENS machine and then sent out the door but my neck is still achy and I'm irritated by it. I should have said something and now I'm kicking myself.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I have been seing Dr. Parson's for 7 years as a patient. He has helped me and my family through many injuries. sports injuries etc. I would not go to any other chiropractor as he is the best one I have had.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Parsons for several years. He has helped me immensely with my back and even with a strained muscle. Dr Parsons has really made a difference to my spine and back and I am very grateful. A really excellent chiro who is personable, punctual and highly competent.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Parsons for several years and would highly recommend his treatments and compassion for everyone

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I had the gall to question the good doctor's treatment of my sports related injury and he got very rude and self righteous...he spent approximately two minutes assessing the pain, applied the electrode thing and left to serve his other patients. He came back ten minutes later, removed the thing and said 'see you tomorrow' No recommendations, no adjustments, no explanations and then haughty attitude

Submitted January 11, 2015

Everything about this clinic is first class. Friendly, welcoming reception staff to excellent practitioners. Dr. Parsons has taken a catastrophic fractured talus with severe arthritis that made it a struggle to walk and allowed this 42 year old to get back out playing semi-competitive hockey and skiing like I was 18 again. Shock-wave therapy is painful magic for this type of injury.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Excellent is one of many words to describe this man. I have been seeing a chiropractor for many years to keep my spine in tip top shape and in my 45 years he is the best i have ever seen. His staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. If you are looking for a Chiropractor in Victoria search no longer.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr Parsons and staff are fantastic... Receptionist is helpful polite. Dr Parsons is on time and gets the job done in a professional and knowledgable manner

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Julian is an amazing practitioner- really knows his craft. Over 30 years of back challenges, he is the first to provide me with such effective treatment. Highly recommend- great care, lovely, helpful staff- and respectful of my time schedule...what a concept!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I have knee injuries from skateboading, and Julian has helped me immensely. He's very knowledgable, gentle, specific and caring. If you want a chiropractor who is personable and professional I suggest Julian. Of all the Dr.'s I've seen Julian is the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012