Ratings for Dr. Peter Harding

I unexpectedly discovered that I needed eye surgery. Dr. Harding was very thorough, and answered all my questions. I found him very personable and he made me feel comfortable with the upcoming procedure. I did not feel rushed through my exam, or procedure. He was punctual and started exactly when he said he would start. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

He's very thorough. Sometimes you have to wait, but he takes time with each patient and is very clear on procedures. You don't want an eye surgeon to rush.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr Harding is an excellent surgeon. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Clerical staff I met were very pleasant. Mr. Harding's assistant came off judgemental, possibly for my age, being so young and requesting information on enucleation. Having a little bit of hard time trying to reach their offices.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Harding is an excellent Dr and surgeon. he explains everything and answers any questions you might have. Yes there is waiting time involved but it is well worth it and you go there knowing that up front. His secretary Louise is totally awesome ! Very efficient, organized and knowledgable. Thanks to you both for many pleasant experiences.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Was referred for an emergency consultation. Waited the expected 2 hours as I was informed. He was very thorough, found a rip in my retina, performed surgery that night. Thank God for Dr Harding!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Very positive experience!!! Patient, kind, and most skillful doctor. Understanding, positive and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Excellent specialist. Explains in great detail. Very patient. Allows proper time with his patients. Staff are great and very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Harding and his staff are extremely kind and helpful. Questions are answered in an easy to understand manner and never rushed . Thank you to all of you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Poor time management. elderly lady sitting beside me had been waiting for 2 hours; similar experience to mine. I had to hold my tongue when at the end of the followup, he thanked me for being "good." I will never go back and see this individual unless it is necessary. One rater said he dreaded going to this doctor. Now I know why.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013