Ratings for Dr. Peter Harding

Dr Harding is an excellent surgeon. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Clerical staff I met were very pleasant. Mr. Harding's assistant came off judgemental, possibly for my age, being so young and requesting information on enucleation. Having a little bit of hard time trying to reach their offices.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Harding is an excellent Dr and surgeon. he explains everything and answers any questions you might have. Yes there is waiting time involved but it is well worth it and you go there knowing that up front. His secretary Louise is totally awesome ! Very efficient, organized and knowledgable. Thanks to you both for many pleasant experiences.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Was referred for an emergency consultation. Waited the expected 2 hours as I was informed. He was very thorough, found a rip in my retina, performed surgery that night. Thank God for Dr Harding!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Very positive experience!!! Patient, kind, and most skillful doctor. Understanding, positive and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Excellent specialist. Explains in great detail. Very patient. Allows proper time with his patients. Staff are great and very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Harding and his staff are extremely kind and helpful. Questions are answered in an easy to understand manner and never rushed . Thank you to all of you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Poor time management. elderly lady sitting beside me had been waiting for 2 hours; similar experience to mine. I had to hold my tongue when at the end of the followup, he thanked me for being "good." I will never go back and see this individual unless it is necessary. One rater said he dreaded going to this doctor. Now I know why.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I dread my upcoming appt. Total disrespect for patients in regards to time. Tremendous ego. Tried to cover up the lack of due diligence on his part and the part of the hospital staff. Does answer questions - but he's like a stiff robot !! I know he's considered tops in his field for his knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Had my cataract surgery last week very happy with the result. Excellent Doctor. Thank you Dr Harding and staff you make a wonderful team. Special thank you to Louise I was so nervous she explained to me every measurements she was doing, she is very calm and sincerely do care about the patients very refreshing to see these days. Just hearing her say you are in good hands with Dr. Harding made my day not every day that you will hear an employee saying such kind work about there employer. Keep up the good work and Dr. Harding you have a jewel in Louise

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013