Ratings for Dr. David Todd

arrogant know it all. doesn't listen. rude. hyper

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Todd's for over 30 years. Although he sometimes seems a bit rushed, he is very thorough and takes the time to listen to concerns and makes referrals as necessary. I dread the day, which I know will come sooner than later, when I find out he'll be retiring.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Todd gave birth to me and gave me my name. There is a long history of hyperactivity in my family. Rather than prescribe take the easy out of prescribing drugs for my hyperactivity, he prescribed a modified diet that avoided my triggers and ways for my mother to get a handle on the behaviour. I can't thank him enough. He remained my doctor until I finished university. Even though I no longer live in Calgary and he is no longer my doctor, I still consider him the one doctor that I could trust. In fact, my whole family has moved away from Calgary, and we still speak fondly of him. He has a great sense of humour, is always willing to seek out alternative medicine, and is very knowledgeable. He was one of the youngest and most talented doctors in Calgary when he first started practicing medicine. There was always a wait to see him, be my family always felt lucky to have him as a doctor. We also love Carol!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Todd is the only doctor I trust completely. He provides education to his patients so treatment is understood.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. David Todd has been my doctor for well over 30 years. He is a wonderful human being and a great doctor. He is professional, caring, gentle and knowledgable. I appreciate all his expertise over the years. He has always respected our differences even if he has not agreed with me. He delivered our 3 children, taken care of health problems and often had time to laugh with me. I really hate to even think that he will retire from the profession. I have trusted him and have a great deal of love and respect for him. Thank you Dave. You are the greatest.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

completely overbooked - have to book months in advance... rushes through things

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

I have a wonderful rapport with Dr. Todd--but that is easy because he is a kind person and highly skilled GP. Up on ALL the research and his straight forward approach suit me very well. Top notch. And the gals in his office are pearls.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Dave Todd is an exceptional individual and great Doctor. Dr. Todd was my Doctor during my football days back in the '70's. No nonsense, tell it like it is kind of guy. When he retires we will be losing a great GP...alll the best Dave...Mike Brown

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Todd has been my family's doctor for over 30 years. He insisted my mom go for a certain test which ultimately detected her colon cancer. She has had surgery and is perfectly fit. He is most excellent in preventive medicine and does not medicate when unnecessary. If he is late for an appointment, it's because he has taken more time with someone that needed it. I do not look forward to looking for another doctor when he retires. I can only hope that he/she will be as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Todd.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

I find Dr. Todd to be helpful especially with preventative maintnance. If he doesn't know he will find out and contact you later, or if you are waiting for results he is quick to get back to you.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007