Ratings for Dr. Peter Yune

I recently had trouble with a root canal and Dr. Yune was kind enough to come in on his day off and re-do the procedure and he was also not feeling too well. What dentist would do that, not too many. I also have to commend Barb who always go's the extra mile and Dana as well. If you're looking for a fantastic dentist and staff look no further.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

My family has been patients of Dr. Yune’s for 5 years now, my wife had 10 veneers and we’re extremely happy with the new look.. He and his staff are very caring and kind. I always try to refer my family and friends to the office.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Got my wisdom teeth taken out here, it went get and was really quick!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I am retired dentist and he is my dentist. He is very good at what he is doing and just good guy.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I have been a patient with Dr. Yune for four years now. I find him to be very knowledgeable and very caring. His staff are always smiling and friendly. The clinic is always spotless and I like that you can see through the glass window how everything is being sterilized this gives me great comfort in knowing how much you care they take and making sure that everything is properly sterilized. I Would definitely recommend this doctor as well as His clinic. Thank you for all the great care that I get there

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr Yune is a great dentist! I highly recommend him. He Always takes the time to explain the treatment I need and answers my questions. Love coming to the dentist! Front desk staff is so friendly and accommodating to my schedule. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I am 19 years old and always have hated going to the dentist because of the pain. I recently had 5 fillings done With Dr Yune and they were by far the best I have ever had. I felt no Pain at all and he made me feel like family and that he really cared about me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr Yune has been my dentist for over 30 years When I was 21 about to be married he made my smile perfect for my wedding pictures. I have been married now for 34 yrs and he has been the dentist for my family. My wife and son have always found him an amazing dentist. When I adopted my daughter she also required work done and of course Dr Yune did an awesome job for her also! Over the years I have recommended Dr Yune to my friends . I think he is the most talented Dentist ever! He’s has always been there for any emergencies and took the greatest of care for us. I will thank him for everything he’s done for my entire family for all these years! I highly recommend him to everyone! Don Griffin and family

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Great dentist, very caring! Came in for an emergency, took care of my issue! I will now continue to see him as my family dentist. Great hours, friendly staff! I'm happy I found him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

I’ve been seeing Dr. Yune for many years. He is a great dentist. I never feel pain when he freezes me and I hate needles. He makes me feel as ease cause I am very nervous. I have never had a problem with any of his work and I have had crowns and veneers. They look great and I love smile now. He has great team of staff.. they are all so friendly. I highly recommend him

Dr. Peter Yune's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP