Ratings for Dr. Peter Yune

Horrible and very inconsiderate. Yune is a disgrace to the Korean community, God help his soul and his head. He has no right to be touching teeth!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Everyone who got unsatisfactory results from Dr. Yune’s dental work have the right to be furious. You have to live with it forever unless you are rich and can get it fixed. My wonderful new dentist saw the work Dr. Yune did on my teeth and felt so sorry for me. I’m never going back to Dr. Yune. My advice to people is to always get a second opinion and quote from a different dentist before getting anything done.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

EVERYONE in HIS Korean community is warning each other about Dr. Peter Yune (윤세룡). Do not go to this man for any type of treatment. Every morning I look at my teeth and I’m reminded of the unnecessary dental work he suggested and did. I beat myself up for being innocent, naïve and trusting – just the type of person Dr. Yune loves to exploit. I’m a man of faith and oh lordy have I tried to forgive this man for what he has done. But I can’t bring myself to. As a result of my bad experience with him, I have lost trust in dentists in general. "윤세룡은 무슨일 있어도 피하세요. 몆십년 동안 수만은 환자에게 필요없은 (건강한 이빨도 뽑고) 아니면 엉터리 작업을 하여, 여러번 convicted 되었고 두번 치과의사 자격증이 suspended 되었읍니다." 윤세룡 징계에 대한 Hamilton Spectator 기사 입니다: http://tiny.cc/sajvcy 온타리오치과의협회 (Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario) 징계 리포트 입니다: http://tiny.cc/y9ivcy

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Not surprised by the previous comment , had similar experience where I did not need anything but regular maintenance .. Suggested work that want ant needed or required !!! I trust the profession but but not this doctor , makes me nervous now because of dr yune

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr Yune comes off as a nice guy but he didn't have best interest, recommended a bunch of work which I know I didn't need. Since I had been going to my previous dentist in another city before moving, and the previous doctor works at a hospital and university, extremely reputable, made sure I was in great condition. Dr. Yune should be ashamed of himself for taking advantage of people so he can line his pockets. Reading the other posts surprises me that he still able to practice.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Yune told me that I had 6 cavities and that they urgently needed to be filled. Went back for fillings, and another dentist there told me I only had 2!!!!???? NEVER GOING BACK

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have been with Dr Yune since he opened over 30 years ago.. I normally don't like dentist but have found Dr. Yune to be on my side.. He is the only one I have seen in the last 30 years..He also looks after my wife's teeth...When you have the best who needs the rest...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Quick, painless and friendly service. I just had a root-canal and he made sure there is no pain. He wasn't stingy with the numbing agent and worked quickly and effectively to get the procedure done.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Had wisdom tooth extraction done few month ago. Due to work, had to remove my tooth late in the evening. They accommodated according to my schedule and the procedure was done quickly and efficiently. No issues at all post surgery. Front staff and Dr. P. Yune was very friendly and kind. Had 2 other appointments with this office after my extraction. Very nice office and close to my house. Thank you for your professional service!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Peter Yune if you are in search of a new dentist or new to the area of Burlington / Halton. He makes you feel at ease which is hard to find in a dentist. He is honest and walks your through all of your options. Not to mention his entire staff is professional, knowledgable and kind. The office is very clean and inviting. Oh Yeah - Dr. Peter Yune can also be funny and put me at ease prior to the procedure!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015